Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI H81M-P33
CPU
i3-4150
Graphics
HD 6670
Hello,i have a Haswell Pentium G3250(Westmere FAKECPUID),MSI H81m-P33,8gb Ram,Asus 6670-1GB. With an almost perfect El Capitan Install, but HD video is very laggy,move editing is also very laggy and other heavy programs like that,I have 2 monitors working perfectly.i have tried many Fakeids and Framebuffers for the gpu but cannot get this to work,is this a gpu problem? this is a pc card temporarily taken from a mac pro, if the problem is the gpu would someone please suggest a new Hackintosh compatible one in the $60 range Pease,Thanks in advance

Hello,i have a Haswell Pentium G3250(Westmere FAKECPUID),MSI H81m-P33,8gb Ram,Asus 6670-1GB. With an almost perfect El Capitan Install, but HD video is very laggy,move editing is also very laggy and other heavy programs like that,I have 2 monitors working perfectly.i have tried many Fakeids and Framebuffers for the gpu but cannot get this to work,is this a gpu problem? this is a pc card temporarily taken from a mac pro, if the problem is the gpu would someone please suggest a new Hackintosh compatible one in the $60 range Pease,Thanks in advance

Have you tried setting "Inject/ATI = True" in the Graphics section of your Clover.plist? If so, then the problem may be with the card being a Mac-specific card; oddly enough, some don't work properly in hackintoshes because their video BIOS expects Apple hardware.

I don't have much experience with AMD graphics cards, I'm more familiar with NVidia. With that in mind, here are some choices that are within your specified budget:

GT 720 or 730 - both are Kepler-based, and should work OOB without needing to install the NVidia drivers - around $55

GT 610 - Fermi-based, *may* require the NVidia drivers - start around $35

I have a GT 610 running with stock Nvidia drivers. HDMI video and audio both work.

Hi thanks for the reply i fixed it with a different CPU Fake-id.the GPU has to go back in the mac so i will look for a GT 720,thanks for all the help,sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back