Contribute
Register

10.11.0-10.11.3 Skylake Starter Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skylake Starter Guide

Okay, I managed to get it installed and ran multibeast for the post installation but now, I cannot access the el capitan.

At the Clover boot screen, choosing Boot Mac OS X From El Capitan just brings the Apple logo, the bar, then the computer restarts.

I ran multibeast and chose UEFI boot and restarted but now, I can't access it even with the USB.

Skylake Starter Guide

IMG_2744.jpg
I'm having some trouble booting the installer from Usb.
Does anyone know how I can overcome this?
View attachment config.plist

Skylake Starter Guide

Okay, I managed to get it installed and ran multibeast for the post installation but now, I cannot access the el capitan.

At the Clover boot screen, choosing Boot Mac OS X From El Capitan just brings the Apple logo, the bar, then the computer restarts.

I ran multibeast and chose UEFI boot and restarted but now, I can't access it even with the USB.
This issue could be caused by not enabling nv_disable=1 in bootflags.
You can try to boot with nv_disable=1, install nvidia web driver, edit AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext and then add to your config.plist the nvda_drv=1 flag.
Reboot your hackintosh and confirm the result.

Skylake Starter Guide

View attachment 167293
I'm having some trouble booting the installer from Usb.
Does anyone know how I can overcome this?

Looks very sketchy that you have one message from OsxAptioDrv and one from OsxAptipDrv -- can you list the contents of your EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ directory on the EFI partition of your USB drive?

Skylake Starter Guide

To get the details of what's happening, you should boot verbose (space bar from the Clover menu) and post a photo of the screen just before it restarts.

Skylake Starter Guide

Looks very sketchy that you have one message from OsxAptioDrv and one from OsxAptipDrv -- can you list the contents of your EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ directory on the EFI partition of your USB drive?

Hi, Ammulder

FSInject-64
OsxAptioFixDrv-64
OsxFatBinaryDrv-64
VBoxHfs-64

Skylake Starter Guide

I got the El Capitan to boot from Clover on the SSD but when the screen comes up that asks me to enter password, my keyboard and mouse have a delayed response time.

I installed Multibeast and installed drivers too.

If I mash letters, then they show up one minute later. But if I type in the 4 letters of my password, they never show up.

If I boot up using the USB, I get the prohibited sign.

Skylake Starter Guide

Hay bro, would you mind sharing your config.plist? I have Asus Z170-A but can't pass the installation... Thanks ahead.

here it is... sorry for the late reply ... :)

Attachments

• config ASUS Z170 PRO.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back