CPU
i7-4770k
Graphics
GTX 660 SC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
At first it worked fine, but for some reason i cant log in to my app store or any other feature with my account.

Gives me an activation error now on iMessage and says my computer cant be verified. Never had this issue and I am puzzled. Any help would be much appreciated.

Okay i read that some people had an issue with the SMbios identifier, I had mine set to Mac Pro 6.1 and i changed it to 5.1 thinking that was it, and I was wrong. Now im getting panic and I cant boot into my OS anymore. Need help.

I think a lot of people are having issues with iMessage; however, I was able to get into the App Store. I'm pretty sure the recommendation is that you use the Mac Pro 3,1 profile...that's what I had used in Mavericks and also doing now in Yosemite.

I think a lot of people are having issues with iMessage; however, I was able to get into the App Store. I'm pretty sure the recommendation is that you use the Mac Pro 3,1 profile...that's what I had used in Mavericks and also doing now in Yosemite.
i was able to get back into the system and changed to 3,1 but it didnt do a difference.

I was able to log on to iMessage when i first got through MultiBeast.

Now not so much. Cant even get into the app store at all. :confused:

if you kept changing your system def, multibeast would generate new serials. if you weren't copying old serial over, you basically just sent multiple serials to apple in short period of time and probably got your account locked out. Is it giving customer code to contact apple now? if so. your account is locked.

is it just giving you an error that it won't work? 10.10 won't work with messages using chameleon or chimera do to nvram not being functional in file nvram at the moment. I do suggest you stop changing your serial though. find the serial that WAS working before all this 10.10 upgrading and put it back in your SMBIOS.

• if you kept changing your system def, multibeast would generate new serials. if you weren't copying old serial over, you basically just sent multiple serials to apple in short period of time and probably got your account locked out. Is it giving customer code to contact apple now? if so. your account is locked.
is it just giving you an error that it won't work? 10.10 won't work with messages using chameleon or chimera do to nvram not being functional in file nvram at the moment. I do suggest you stop changing your serial though. find the serial that WAS working before all this 10.10 upgrading and put it back in your SMBIOS.
how would i got about finding the old serial?

App Store issues are usually caused by not having your Ethernet card set as en0. Go to Apple Menu > About This Mac > System Report... > Ethernet Cards and ensure "BSD name:" is set to en0. If it isn't, that is your issue.

App Store issues are usually caused by not having your Ethernet card set as en0. Go to Apple Menu > About This Mac > System Report... > Ethernet Cards and ensure "BSD name:" is set to en0. If it isn't, that is your issue.
it says i dont have any ethertnet cards installed. i have an ASUS wifi card tho

btw 10.10 was a clean install

Well great i installed the 3,1 definitions and now my computer boots to a circle with a slash through it. It was working perfectly fine till i restarted it

now i cant boot into the system without using -v -f commands and my USB have stopped working entirely.

What a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back