Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
i7-2720QM
Graphics
HD 3000
I was wondering if anyone has updated to 10.10.4. If so any problems. comments, complaints?

I was wondering if anyone has updated to 10.10.4. If so any problems. comments, complaints?

I updated all computers to 10.10.4 (all using Clover), including my 4530s. No problems so far.

Lost DNS resolution after 10.10.4 with broadcom ac wifi, authors AR92 and wired. So no internet for my 4440.

Everything worked perfectly on 10.10.3

on 10.10.4 I could only connect to the ip like (ww.google.com): telnet 173.194.121.19 80

Lost DNS resolution after 10.10.4 with broadcom ac wifi, authors AR92 and wired. So no internet for my 4440.

Everything worked perfectly on 10.10.3

Did you fiddle with mDNSResponder and discoveryd prior to the update?

Did you fiddle with mDNSResponder and discoveryd prior to the update?

I remember disabling mDNSResponder and reenabled the old ones. Did the same on apple minis and they work fine, but not provoke

It was long time ago though.

I remember disabling mDNSResponder and reenabled the old ones. Did the same on apple minis and they work fine, but not provoke

It was long time ago though.

I think that's the problem.

Maybe you can refresh everything by running the 10.10.4 Yosemite installer (eg. build a USB, install over what you have).

Actually, I never did anything on mac-minis. I just downloaded older mDnsReponder and used launchctl to unload discovered and load mDns*. I will try to reenable discovered and check version of the mDnsResponder* binaries

Resolved! For those who manually disabled discoveryd and re-enabled mDNSResponder* in the past - you need to run following commands:
sudo launchctl unload -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.mDNSResponderHelper.plist
sudo launchctl unload -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.mDNSResponder.plist

Reboot and enjoy internet again :)

I have got very poor video driver performance after update! 4530s HD 3000, lost about 15 fps in HoTS.

Is there any way to downgrade?
ps. I have tryed ot fix this with new probook installer but all in vein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back