Graphics
GTX 760 x2
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
For some reason after i updated from 10.10.3 to 10.10.4 i now have lost LAN. I lost the normal audio and nVidia stuff installed thoes no problem. But i cant get LAN to work again. I tried installing the AppleIntelE100e v2.4.14 which was the one i used way beack when i built the system no go. So I tried the newest one AppleIntelE100 v3.1.0a still nothing.

I have the Gigabyte Z87X-OC

Any ideas?

EDIT
So it looks like interent is working Chrome will open and go to webpages but its acting kinda funny sometimes it takes a sec to load the page sometimes it loads right up.

However non of my services that require login at start up (Dropbox Google Drive etc) will work.

For some reason after i updated from 10.10.3 to 10.10.4 i now have lost LAN. I lost the normal audio and nVidia stuff installed thoes no problem. But i cant get LAN to work again. I tried installing the AppleIntelE100e v2.4.14 which was the one i used way beack when i built the system no go. So I tried the newest one AppleIntelE100 v3.1.0a still nothing.

I have the Gigabyte Z87X-OC

Any ideas?

EDIT
So it looks like interent is working Chrome will open and go to webpages but its acting kinda funny sometimes it takes a sec to load the page sometimes it loads right up.

However non of my services that require login at start up (Dropbox Google Drive etc) will work.
Same problem here! I made a thread 2 days ago: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-support/167499-apps-think-im-not-connected-internet.html

It's really strange that only Chrome works. Also, I can log in to Steam and see my friends list, but can't play any online games.

EDIT: I solved my problem. Did you ever have an RTC Alarm wake problem with your hackintosh before? If so, check my thread to see if you have the 2 files to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back