Graphics
Ati 6670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys, I have just install successful Yosemite 10.10.4 follow the Clover Guide then installed HP Probook Installer Clover Edition.
Everything work fine but the webcam is not working. Try to test with Skype and the webcam is disappear.

Please give me some solution ? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 8.19.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 8.19.01 AM.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,025
Hi guys, I have just install successful Yosemite 10.10.4 follow the Clover Guide then installed HP Probook Installer Clover Edition.
Everything work fine but the webcam is not working. Try to test with Skype and the webcam is disappear.

Please give me some solution ? Thanks in advance.

Does your webcam device have a serial# in the USB section?

I'm sorry for late reply. I have checked and I found Web Cam in USB. But it doesn't work.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 7.22.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 7.22.32 PM.png
    121 KB · Views: 856
I'm sorry for late reply. I have checked and I found Web Cam in USB. But it doesn't work.

Cameras that don't show serial# are problematic. No known solution other than replacing the camera with one that is more compatible.

thank you so much. I will replace the camera.

Cameras that don't show serial# are problematic. No known solution other than replacing the camera with one that is more compatible.

Dear RehabMan, know any compatible camera? I have the same problem.

Dear RehabMan, know any compatible camera? I have the same problem.

You might try search...

Then you can try to find a replacement on ebay.

I don't have the same laptop as you, so my camera info probably won't do you any good, and my 4540s and 4530s are not available for me ATM.

The PBI-CE is no longer being maintained, therefore not supported.
Follow the new guide that you linked.
Confirmed your guide helped on 10.11. My laptop works like charm now. Just curious why it was?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back