Motherboard
Acer E5-473
CPU
i3-4004U
Graphics
HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I need some help on my hackintosh Asus K46CB with clover bootloader r4035.
I need parallels desktop for VB.NET programming, but I did not connect the flash drive to one port of a three port is available when not using kext FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
but when I used the kext FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, my USB port all working nicely, but any USB or HDD external cannot show on my parallels desktop.
Sorry for my bad english.

here is my EFI folder without theme

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.1 MB · Views: 130
Hello, I need some help on my hackintosh Asus K46CB with clover bootloader r4035.
I need parallels desktop for VB.NET programming, but I did not connect the flash drive to one port of a three port is available when not using kext FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
but when I used the kext FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, my USB port all working nicely, but any USB or HDD external cannot show on my parallels desktop.
Sorry for my bad english.

here is my EFI folder without theme

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Attachments

• IMG_3160.JPG
    IMG_3160.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 136
  • Archive.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 98
Hello Mr.RehabMan, thanks for your respond.
I have to try your solution, but I got Kernel Panic while change XHC1 to XHC, what should I must edited? and now my USB flash Drive 3.0 working on Parallels Desktop, but not with USB flash drive 2.0.

and below my ioreg and efi folder

You cannot use the XHC1->XHC patch. You already have XHC defined in your DSDT in ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml.
You should remove the XHC1 device from your DSDT instead of trying to rename it.

Hello, I've success boot with guide you provide me, but I cannot see my HSx (USB 2.0) on ioreg,
here a screenshot.

You cannot use the XHC1->XHC patch. You already have XHC defined in your DSDT in ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml.
You should remove the XHC1 device from your DSDT instead of trying to rename it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 11.26.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 11.26.22 AM.png
    441.5 KB · Views: 180
Hello, I've success boot with guide you provide me, but I cannot see my HSx (USB 2.0) on ioreg,
here a screenshot.

Your image shows HSxx ports quite clearly in ioreg.
But none of them will be used due to FakePCIID_XHCIMux routing them to EHCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back