Register

Unable to boot into OS X with bootloaders in Lenovo Z570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan,
Attached images of the booting status.

Thanks,
Jithin Chandran

"Waiting for DSMOS" without a corresponding "DSMOS has arrived" implies that FakeSMC is missing or not loading.

FakeSMC is required for all hacks.

Hi RehabMan,
I have installed your FakeSMC.kext and now i am able to boot through CLOVER without any issues. Thanks a lot for kind help and guidelines. Can you please suggest, if i am installing one of the windows version (8/8.1) along with current mavericks, what are the extra drivers need to add in CLOVER?

Thanks In Advance,
Jithin Chandran

Hi RehabMan,
I have installed your FakeSMC.kext and now i am able to boot through CLOVER without any issues. Thanks a lot for kind help and guidelines. Can you please suggest, if i am installing one of the windows version (8/8.1) along with current mavericks, what are the extra drivers need to add in CLOVER?

Thanks In Advance,
Jithin Chandran

Clover doesn't require any "extra drivers" to boot Windows.

Hi RehabMan,
I am trying to install Windows 8.1 64bit edition along with OS X. But i am failing to install the windows on the same disk. Kindly find the attachment. I know this forum is not for Windows support but if possible kindly help me to find the issue.

Thanks In Advance,
Jithin Chandran

Attachments

• Windos Installation.jpg
    Windos Installation.jpg
    975.5 KB · Views: 130
Hi RehabMan,
I am trying to install Windows 8.1 64bit edition along with OS X. But i am failing to install the windows on the same disk. Kindly find the attachment. I know this forum is not for Windows support but if possible kindly help me to find the issue.

Thanks In Advance,
Jithin Chandran

Format it as NTFS, then reboot. Check BIOS settings for boot device.

Hi RehabMan,
Thanks for your response. The error is appearing after formatted as NTFS also. BIOS settings are also fine, because OS X is booting normally with CLOVER.

Thanks,
Jithin Chandran

Are you booting Clover UEFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back