Contribute
Register

Unable to boot into OS X with bootloaders in Lenovo Z570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan,
Thanks for your fast response. I have installed Mavericks through Unibeast USB. Now trying to install boot loader in HDD. I have attached the config.plist here.

Thanks,
Jithin Chandran

Graphics/Inject/Intel should be false (there is no support in Clover for HD3000).

And try with ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=true.

Also, your screen resolution is not specified in your profile, so it is possible your config related to graphics is incorrect. Same goes for your unspecified chipset...

Try without npci=0x2000.

Hi RehabMan,
As you informed i had made the changes in the config.plist. But still having the same issue. Screenshots are attached along with edited config.plist.

My Chipset is : HM65
Screen Resolution : 1366x768

Thanks,
Jithin Chandran

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 203
  • Config Changes.png
    Config Changes.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 161
  • CLOVER BOOTING.jpg
    CLOVER BOOTING.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 150
Hi RehabMan,
As you informed i had made the changes in the config.plist. But still having the same issue. Screenshots are attached along with edited config.plist.

My Chipset is : HM65
Screen Resolution : 1366x768

Thanks,
Jithin Chandran

Did you add OsxApitioFix?

Hardware details should be in your profile or signature.

Hi RehabMan,
I have not added the OsxApitioFix. Please have a look into the attachment, i have only selected those options and downloaded and copied the HFSplus.efi to /EFI/CLOVER/Drivers64UEFI folder.

Thanks,
Jithin Chandran

Attachments

• CLOVER Installation.png
    CLOVER Installation.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 167
Hi RehabMan,
I have added the OsxApitioFix and rebooted the OS X. Not it is starting to boot from my partition. But the booting is not getting successful. I have tried booting with -v boot arg and identified that booting stuck with "Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2181". Waited around 10 Mins but no luck still it generating the same alerts (Screenshot attached). Kindly help here to resolve the issue.

Thanks In Advance,
Jithin Chandran

Attachments

• Sound Assertion at line 2181.jpg
    Sound Assertion at line 2181.jpg
    1,010.2 KB · Views: 153
Hi RehabMan,
The guide is for UEFI and my laptop only have legacy bios boot. In this case can go ahead with exact options which all are mentioned in the guide?

Thanks In Advance,
Jithin Chandran

I was referring to the part of the instructions that list the Clover drivers to install (such as OsxAptioFix).

I have no plans to write a Clover guide for legacy systems.

Hi RehabMan,
I have added the OsxApitioFix and rebooted the OS X. Not it is starting to boot from my partition. But the booting is not getting successful. I have tried booting with -v boot arg and identified that booting stuck with "Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2181". Waited around 10 Mins but no luck still it generating the same alerts (Screenshot attached). Kindly help here to resolve the issue.

Thanks In Advance,
Jithin Chandran

Would need to see an image that isn't unnecessarily cropped.

Would need to see an image that isn't unnecessarily cropped.
Hi RehabMan,
Attached images of the booting status.

Thanks,
Jithin Chandran

Attachments

• BOOTING-1.jpg
    BOOTING-1.jpg
    971.5 KB · Views: 141
  • BOOTING-2.jpg
    BOOTING-2.jpg
    995.9 KB · Views: 136
  • BOOTING-3.jpg