Contribute
Register

[Success] Dasdf's Build: Core i7-4770k - GA-Z87X-UD3H - HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi NimaNima,

so I guess there is a pretty simple solution: Change the monitor (vga/hdmi/...) cables and plug your main monitor into the output that displays you boot screen.
If this shouldn't be possible for some reason you can normally set the boot monitor within the bios/uefi. I'm not at home in the moment, but will have a look into bios/uefi then.

Hey dasdf !

Unfortunately I can't change the monitors cables... If you have a solution with bios setting, I'd be really glad to hear it :D

Thanks for your time !

Hi NimaNima,

so I guess there is a pretty simple solution: Change the monitor (vga/hdmi/...) cables and plug your main monitor into the output that displays you boot screen.
If this shouldn't be possible for some reason you can normally set the boot monitor within the bios/uefi. I'm not at home in the moment, but will have a look into bios/uefi then.

I fear I haven't found a option that would be useful for you :| Sorry for that!

Hi everybody,
just wanted to tell everyone in here that have the same configuration as Dasdf to not use Mac Pro 6.1 as system definition as it causes problem and won't boot into OS X after updating to 10.9.3.
I had huge problems after my update until I realized that it was because of "Mac Pro 6.1".
I'm now back to "Mac Pro 3.1".

Hi Ritte,

thanks for your post and warning :thumbup:

Hi everybody,
just wanted to tell everyone in here that have the same configuration as Dasdf to not use Mac Pro 6.1 as system definition as it causes problem and won't boot into OS X after updating to 10.9.3.
I had huge problems after my update until I realized that it was because of "Mac Pro 6.1".
I'm now back to "Mac Pro 3.1".

I have "Mac Pro 6.1" as system definition and i can boot normally to OS X 10.9.3. Maybe something else causes the problem.

Screen Shot 2014-06-17 at 1.27.12 AM.png

@P1lgrim: Great news! Going to update soon :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back