Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P8H61-M LX3 R2.0
CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
HD 2500
So for start I have Hackintosh BigSur on I5 3470 with OpenCore works just Ethernet and I tried literally EVRYTHING to the audio works.
And nothing works. Someone can help me with this?

So for start I have Hackintosh BigSur on I5 3470 with OpenCore works just Ethernet and I tried literally EVRYTHING to the audio works.
And nothing works. Someone can help me with this?

Hi there.

Two major issues:

1) The HD 2500 graphics chip is not supported in Big Sur. I believe the last version of macOS that did was Mojave.

2) Your audio codec is a VIA 1708S. There is no direct support for this is AppleALC.kext, but the closest is 1705 which uses alcid=21. However there is no guarantee this will work unfortunately. May be worth a try - if you can get a display output.

Hi there.

Two major issues:

1) The HD 2500 graphics chip is not supported in Big Sur. I believe the last version of macOS that did was Mojave.

2) Your audio codec is a VIA 1708S. There is no direct support for this is AppleALC.kext, but the closest is 1705 which uses alcid=21. However there is no guarantee this will work unfortunately. May be worth a try - if you can get a display output.
It didn't work but thanks for helping I am apologize for wasting your time with me.
(Note: If my English be wrong sorry because I am a child very good with computers and I am learning English)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back