Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,
I installed the wifi pci express card.
Wifi works perfectly. (Fenvi FV T-919 BCM94360CD Chip) but since then my Hackintosch is restartin all the time.
I tried everything what I found here, but nothing helped till now. Can someone help me with this one? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,
I installed the wifi pci express card.
Wifi works perfectly. (Fenvi FV T-919 BCM94360CD Chip) but since then my Hackintosch is restartin all the time.
I tried everything what I found here, but nothing helped till now. Can someone help me with this one? Thanks in advance.

Hi.

This is a common problem caused by configuration of the internal USB connection used to activate the bluetooth on the card.

Have you done any USB configuration work for your build?

Thank you for your response. Not. I didn't do anything. How to configure usb?
Update: After removing the wifi card from my Hackintosch the Hackintosch turns off but the motherboard still lights up. Is there something I can do?
I have Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 and i7 8700K with 32GB Ram Memory.

Thank you for your response. Not. I didn't do anything. How to configure usb?
Update: After removing the wifi card from my Hackintosch the Hackintosch turns off but the motherboard still lights up. Is there something I can do?
I have Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 and i7 8700K with 32GB Ram Memory.

I don't understand what the usb configuration has to do with this problem? I removed the wifi card but the problem with Shutdown is still there. This seems very complicated to me, but I will try to do it. I've never had a problem with USB ports.

I don't understand what the usb configuration has to do with this problem? I removed the wifi card but the problem with Shutdown is still there. This seems very complicated to me, but I will try to do it. I've never had a problem with USB ports.
not having your USB setup correctly can cause all kinds of issues, one of them being shutdown issues

Do I need to return again my Wifi Pci card to the Hackintosch?

Do I need to return again my Wifi Pci card to the Hackintosch?
yes, as you will need to know what HS port it uses and then you would set that as internal (255)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back