Contribute
Register

Open core legacy patcher crash Ventura (Error: couldn't alloc class applekeystoretest)

Motherboard
asus prime b450 m-a
CPU
Ryzen 5 3600
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Hello friends, I have a problem with the driver for the Gtx 1050ti asus video card, when installing the open core legacy patcher (post installation) it throws an error (couldn't alloc class applekeystoretest), what's the problem?

My build
Ryzen 5 3600
1050ti asus
asus prime b450 m-a
16gb Kingston fury
Os macOS Ventura

Hello friends, I have a problem with the driver for the Gtx 1050ti asus video card, when installing the open core legacy patcher (post installation) it throws an error (couldn't alloc class applekeystoretest), what's the problem?

My build
Ryzen 5 3600
1050ti asus
asus prime b450 m-a
16gb Kingston fury
Os macOS Ventura
opencore legacy patcher is really designed for real macs

also there is no support for GTX1050 past High Sierra

image.jpg

Here is a photo if needed

opencore legacy patcher is really designed for real macs

also there is no support for GTX1050 past High Sierra
ok, thank you very much, but are there any other options to install this OS so that it lags less without a video card?

ok, thank you very much, but are there any other options to install this OS so that it lags less without a video card?
list of compatible cards:

My build
Ryzen 5 3600
1050ti asus
asus prime b450 m-a
16gb Kingston fury
Os macOS Ventura

Hi there.

Check the OpenCore Legacy PatcherGuide. It looks like your problem is the GTX1050 Pascal GPU. Fermi and Tesla seem to have some support but no mention of Pascal. I could be wrong ...

I have a problem with the driver for the Gtx 1050ti asus video card, when installing the open core legacy patcher (post installation) it throws an error (couldn't alloc class applekeystoretest), what's the problem?
It would be best for you to learn about the specifics of AMD hackintoshing first. Try a community like AMD-OSX that specializes in AMD hacks. https://forum.amd-osx.com/

The majority of people here have no experience with AMD hacks. The AMD-OSX community has much more detailed info about them.
also your issue is still a graphics issue, use supported hardware
The other problem is that OCLP was never meant for use with AMD systems. Intel based Macs only. So that makes it twice as complicated to get Ventura running. "Use supported hardware" should be the first choice that any hackintosher thinks about. Why expect a square peg to fit in a round hole ? Then ask for help to force it to fit by using a hammer on the square peg ?

Last edited:
Back