Contribute
Register

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Launches Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Launches Today

So which brand is going for. Gigabyte, Evga or Zotac ?

I just a nice review on the 3 cards. I will be buying the Gigabyte Geforce GTX660 Ti Overclocked (Base:1032Mhz, Boost:1111Mhz), 2GB GDDR5 (6008Mhz). I just have to check it will fit in my case, It seems to be the longest of the 3 cards.

For the Aussies this card is selling for $419au. Maybe buy it online from the USA is still cheaper

I am not if we allowed to post the reveiw link here, so I wont just to be safe. But a quick google will help you find it

Cheers

Review links are fine, go ahead.
Have a look at the Asus cards, they're apparently very quiet both at idle and under load.

I'm really looking forward to hearing from people with this card, I hope the sleep issue with the 550ti is isolated to that card only.
I'm also wondering about HDMI output, I didn't have any luck with my evga 560ti 2gb card.
When someone owns this thing please post! :)
Also looks like most sites are including Borderlands 2! (wonder if it counts as a preorder w/the extra stuff..?)

How many displays can be used on this card at the same time?

Wil it do a triple monitor config on one GTX 660 card?

If so I'm sold.

i got the card works great except for some reason anything i select in the misc section in multibeast i get a kernel panic or white screen and i did do the install with integrated graphics. This only started when i used this card

i got the card works great except for some reason anything i select in the misc section in multibeast i get a kernel panic or white screen and i did do the install with integrated graphics. This only started when i used this card

You can't install the FakeSMC Nvidia plugin, that's what kills it. The rest of the stuff I installed worked all fine.

You can't install the FakeSMC Nvidia plugin, that's what kills it. The rest of the stuff I installed worked all fine.
Which model did you get?
did sleep and hdmi work as well?

Which model did you get?
did sleep and hdmi work as well?

The Galaxy GeForce GTX 660 Ti GC 2GB it seems to be working well so far, see my other post here http://www.tonymacx86.com/buying-advice/66611-660-ti-thread-questions-answers-here-3.html#post420200

HDMI is working yes, haven't tried multiple outputs yet, but will be doing that at some point. Sleep does not appear to be working properly.

Edit: Actually, sleep does work, dunno what happen the first time I was testing it, but I've woken the system up twice in a row now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back