Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad (ClickPad support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using voodoops2controller for my almost perfect yosemite hackintosh- Fujitsu LH532 Core i3-Ivy but the problem is, two finger scrolling not working, can someone please help me, to solve this problem?

I am using voodoops2controller for my almost perfect yosemite hackintosh- Fujitsu LH532 Core i3-Ivy but the problem is, two finger scrolling not working, can someone please help me, to solve this problem?

You probably don't have Synaptics...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

I have french keyboard. I would like to know there is option to switch right Alt key to right Windows key? Because laptop keyboard there is no right windows key. i have to use left windows key. it would be great if you can support this feature and right menu key like right click on mouse
thanks

Newest version doesn't work with my laptop Gigabyte P15 version 3.
keyboard doesn't work,
Touchpad Synaptic doesn't
OS 10.11.6
Can you fix it? I attach Ioreg

Attachments

• P15v3.zip
    550.2 KB · Views: 107
Newest version doesn't work with my laptop Gigabyte P15 version 3.
keyboard doesn't work,
Touchpad Synaptic doesn't
OS 10.11.6
Can you fix it? I attach Ioreg

I don't see a PS2 trackpad in the ioreg. Perhaps your trackpad is I2C or USB. You should check in Windows.

I don't see a PS2 trackpad in the ioreg. Perhaps your trackpad is I2C or USB. You should check in Windows.
This is new laptop so it is i2c i think. But why keyboard doesn't work?

i use Karabiner to detect key code i need swap 0x36 to 0x3d but it doesn't work.
like karabiner Command_R to Option_R
how i can change menu key (0x3d)to right click on mouse (Mouse 0x1)?
i did EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext/Contents
Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 02.40.28.png

Last edited:
i use Karabiner to detect key code i need swap 0x36 to 0x3d but it doesn't work. how i can change menu key (0x3d)to right click on mouse (Mouse 0x1)?
i did EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext/Contents
View attachment 204291

You can only map keyboard->keyboard via "Custom PS2 Map". Mouse is not involved... it is configuration for they keyboard driver.

You can only map keyboard->keyboard via "Custom PS2 Map". Mouse is not involved... it is configuration for they keyboard driver.
How can i change Command_R to Option_R . 0x36-> 0x3d can you give me code please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back