Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad (ClickPad support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, the external keyboard setting was retained.
So I thought the problem of voodooPS2.

I have no issue here. The window you see there is not initiated by the kext... it is something the system does when it sees a new keyboard.

I have no issue here. The window you see there is not initiated by the kext... it is something the system does when it sees a new keyboard.

Thanks RehabMan
I Try variety.;)

I couldn't find any info from a search for trackpad scrolling so here's my question. Just completed the install guide for a Lenovo z50-70 which after a couple of hiccups I got running very smoothly. Question is has anyone been able to use the trackpad to scroll through window contents? Can't seem to get this working. Thanks.

I couldn't find any info from a search for trackpad scrolling so here's my question. Just completed the install guide for a Lenovo z50-70 which after a couple of hiccups I got running very smoothly. Question is has anyone been able to use the trackpad to scroll through window contents? Can't seem to get this working. Thanks.

Which trackpad is installed in your laptop?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attachments

• Lenovo Z50-70.ioreg
    4 MB · Views: 120
Rehabman,

What's the best way to figure out how to use this driver to configure Fn keys? Specifically, I made some DSDT edits for Fn keys, but most of them don't work or function incorrectly.

Should this be something I change in the driver settings, or with DSDT changes? Also, how do I configure the 3 finger gestures on the trackpad?

Thanks,
Cobra2168

Rehabman,

What's the best way to figure out how to use this driver to configure Fn keys? Specifically, I made some DSDT edits for Fn keys, but most of them don't work or function incorrectly.

Should this be something I change in the driver settings, or with DSDT changes? Also, how do I configure the 3 finger gestures on the trackpad?

Thanks,
Cobra2168

What are you trying to do with the Fn+Fx keys?

Three finger swipes are configured in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts (do the swipe instead of hitting keys).

What are you trying to do with the Fn+Fx keys?

Three finger swipes are configured in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts (do the swipe instead of hitting keys).
Thanks, I configured the swipes in system preferences. It's not nearly as smooth as a real Macbook trackpad, unfortunately, but I guess it will do.

I'm trying to configure my Fn keys just like a real Macbook. My volume and brightness keys work, but that's it. I'd like to have functions to open settings, mute the microphone, turn on/off wifi, etc. I can take a picture of the keyboard if that will help.

Also, is there anyway to make the "momentum" function of the trackpad a bit longer/smoother? Like increase the acceleration? Another thing I noticed is that my trackpoint (the red nub on the Lenovo keyboard) only works sometimes, most of the time it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back