Contribute
Register

(NEW) (SUCCESS) Dingleberry's Content Creator Build | GA-X79S-UP5 X79/C606 | i7-3930k | 32gb | GTX67

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, is there any chance that my system could recognise the processor?
Now in the "about this Mac" window i have: Processor Unknown

Any ideas???

I have no idea, but maybe you tell me what did you do that your hackintosh work?

I have no idea, but maybe you tell me what did you do that your hackintosh work?

all i did is that i followed EXACTLY nodnarb`s directions...
thats all

all i did is that i followed EXACTLY nodnarb`s directions...
thats all

What is your BIOS version? Bootloader is Chimera ? Did u install nullcpupowermangament.kext or fakeSMC.kext ?

Thanks

ps. I have GA-x79s-UP5-WIFI , Is it make any difference?

What is your BIOS version? Bootloader is Chimera ? Did u install nullcpupowermangament.kext or fakeSMC.kext ?

Thanks

ps. I have GA-x79s-UP5-WIFI , Is it make any difference?

My bios version is F3
I use Chimera as my bootloader. I use dualboot with windows 8 on separate drives.
I didnt use any of these kexts as i can remember... I cant find that direction in the specific guide...
My motherboard is also GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI

I used the 10.8.2 version of ML for my installation and afterwards i updated to 10.8.3 directly from the appstore.

I hope i`ve helped you mate...

I did every think like in the guide but still the same situation - KERNEL PANIC . This is what i do:

1. I have unibeast USB drive with ML 10.8
2. I start installation with -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 cpus=1
3. I instal ML on 750 GB disk with one partition .
4. After installation I start installed ML ( from pendrive ) with -v GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 cpus=1
5. I run MultiBest 5.3.0 - hnak's Appleintel... , chimera 2.0, GE=NO, Instant Menu, PCI Configuration Fix .
6. Afer install i put voodooTSCSync on desktop and run KextBeast .
7. I install Combo Update 10.8.2, repair disk premissions and restart.
8. I start ML from the disk ( unplug pendrive ) , and i get KP ( unsupported CPU... )

What I do wrong? Please help .

I did every think like in the guide but still the same situation - KERNEL PANIC . This is what i do:

1. I have unibeast USB drive with ML 10.8
2. I start installation with -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 cpus=1
3. I instal ML on 750 GB disk with one partition .
4. After installation I start installed ML ( from pendrive ) with -v GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 cpus=1
5. I run MultiBest 5.3.0 - hnak's Appleintel... , chimera 2.0, GE=NO, Instant Menu, PCI Configuration Fix .
6. Afer install i put voodooTSCSync on desktop and run KextBeast .
7. I install Combo Update 10.8.2, repair disk premissions and restart.
8. I start ML from the disk ( unplug pendrive ) , and i get KP ( unsupported CPU... )

What I do wrong? Please help .

The differences with my installation are:
I ve installed ML 10.8.2 not 10.8
I run Multibeast 5.2.1 not 5.3.0 and then Multibeast 4.6.1 (for Lion) - for audio
I didnt install combo update, i updated through appstore directly.

I dont know if these are serious differences, neither saying that you did something wrong, i `m just reporting to you the differences from my installation.

Can u send me your org.chameleon.Boot.plist and smbios.plist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back