Register

Mavericks: No Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, followed your instructions.

1. Removed HDAenablers 1 + 2
  2. Reinstalled AppleHDA.kext 898 on multibeast 6.4.1
  3. View attachment mupersanMacPro.ioreg

Now, I have audio drivers that appear to function correctly. I know this because I am getting sound out of the front headphone port and the back green audio port of my Hack. My issue is now this:

My Hack recognizes my focusrite saffire 56 via the firewire port (TI chipset). But when I choose the saffire as the audio out > no sound / signal. This might be outside of your "expertise" toleda, but I am sure that is still something within the Hack. The saffire works perfectly when plugged with by Macbook laptop. Any ideas?

Nevermind.

I reset all factory settings on the interface and now I have sound. Thank you toleda! I appreciate your help!!!

I went through the checklist and all items seem to be appropriate. Even tried VooDoo, devices then showed, but still no sound.
Did a complete reinstall with MultiBeast and everything still working but sound. No devices for output, input does show my webcam.

Using Mavericks; GB P55-UD4P with DSDT for F14 BIOS, i7-875K

I used the selections in MultiBeast from this post:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-desktop-guides/112906-p55a-ud4p-success.html

I've attached a few items, thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Audio IO.iojones
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 105
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    908 bytes · Views: 257
  • DSDT.aml
    20.3 KB · Views: 94
  • DPCI.tiff
    169.5 KB · Views: 126
Thanks for your help.

After reading for hours I found an older post and tried something different. I used an archived version of MultiBeast, selected non-DSDT audio as he suggested and the sound worked. I believe I used MB 6.3.1 to get things working.

Would there be a benefit from reinstalling and rerunning MB from the current version or just leave things alone since they're working. It looks like I have everything working, but iMessages.

Would there be a benefit from reinstalling and rerunning MB from the current version or just leave things alone since they're working.
Obviously, you did not solve the original problem. Your choices: solve the original problem or have the same problem after each Software update.

1.) Hello, I am having audio issues that I cannot seem to find anyone else having.

Upon start up, my audio seems to work fine. But randomly it will stop working without warning. It's so strange. I just recently upgraded to 10.9.4. I'm using the same speakers that I've had on my hackintosh for the last 3 years.

The volume button is still accessible and my system report shows that my audio is recognized and seems to be working fine, but there is no audio at all. If I restart my comp the audio works as normal. As far as I can see, there doesn't seem to be any pattern or any program that triggers it to not work, but once it stops working, the only remedy is restarting the comp.

2.) 10.9.4 / ASRock P67 Pro3 / BIOS 3.30 / 2.79 GHz Intel Core i5, Realtek ALC892
3.) UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I'm sorry, I wish I knew how to get you the rest of the information per your instructions in the original post, but I'm really just a beginner. I've never had problems before with getting the hardware and following the installation guides, so I've never really had to gather the rest of the information you are requesting.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 1.34.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 1.34.03 AM.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 1.34.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 1.34.41 AM.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 125
Hello,

1. I don't see Audio Hardware on my Sound after a fresh new installation of Mavericks. So i have no sounds. It's seems that i'am in the case "no codec". I have no problems with sounds on windows 7.

2. Mavericks 10.9.4 / Asus Sabertooth P67 Bios:2302 / i7 2600K /GTX570
3. I use the guide on this site to install Mavericks: Unibeast + Multibeast 6.4.2 using EasyBeast (options are in the first.mb file in the attachement)
4. on attachment
5. on attachment
6. not installed
7. on attachment
8. on attachment
9. on attachment
10. not installed

Thank you for your help
Regards
Lyandr

Attachments

• ALC892-PB.zip