Contribute
Register

Mavericks: No Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

thank you toleda four your answer. But it is my first Hackintosh and i am a little bit lost with your answer, i don't understand what i did wrong.

I read the link that you gave me but i am lost with this guide :s

Can you just guide me a little bit more please or someone else?

Thank you in advance for your time and your help

Regards
Lyandr

Did you miss these guides?
1. add dsdt/HDEF [Guide]-Add_or_Edit_HDEF-dsdt.pdf
2. add ssdt/HDEF [Guide]-Add_HDEF-ssdt.pdf

So i tried the first guide and i can't pass the step Apply Edits - MaciASL/File, 2. MaciASL/Compile, if no errors, jump to 3 :

I have error at first compile:
Capture d’écran 2014-08-29 à 12.23.46.png

So i tried to patch without success:
Capture d’écran 2014-08-29 à 12.26.13.png

As i don't have dsdt which MultiBeast i didMaciASL/File/New from ACPI/DSDT first

So i tried the first guide and i can't pass the step Apply Edits - MaciASL/File, 2. MaciASL/Compile, if no errors, jump to 3 :

I have error at first compile:
View attachment 102958

So i tried to patch without success:
View attachment 102960

As i don't have dsdt which MultiBeast i didMaciASL/File/New from ACPI/DSDT first

Ok finally i deleted all the text that gave me an error (it was each time the same) and it works well=

Thank you for your precious help
Regards
Lyandr

I've had varying degrees of success with audio. Currently it only works out of my Cinema display via the USB connection, which has pacified me for a bit, but I'm ready to really fix my audio issues and get the audio to really work. For me that means that my front, rear, and subwoofer speakers all work.

I originally used Multibeast to configure my system. This was an older version of Multibeast, maybe 6.2? And I believe I installed the ALC892 kext at that time. Has that kext been updated since then? Does it need to be reapplied? I believe I started my hackintosh before Mavericks came out, but really not sure anymore.

I have a gigabyte Z87X-OC motherboard and am (well plan to be) using it's onboard audio. So the answer to the three questions are:
1 Realtek ALC892 codec
2 Audio ID 1
3 kext

I believe I just want to use Multibeast 6.4.2 to apply the ALC892 kext. Which I believe means just select that, build, and install to my startup drive.

I'm not sure if doing that would remove other kext's that were previously installed by Multibeast?
I'm also not sure if my Cinema display is working that might mean that I installed the kext correctly previously and I actually have a setting in Mavericks that I'm missing?

Thanks for any help,

Jeff

I've installed 10.9.4 with Multibeast 6.4, when resume from standby, sound stop no sound.

Normal use is perfect.

GA-Z87-HD3

ALC892

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back