Contribute
Register

Making a working installer with open core legacy patcher that works any at all.

Motherboard
System/Laptop make and model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i7-3770/Q77
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
  4. Workgroup Server
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Ok, I have been reading over and over the guides on making the installer for the past 4 months, and last month I thought I knew enough to make the installer. I have made like 10 since and not any of them show up in my boot BIOS setting to not from, but then a few weeks ago I was going back into my original OS that loads with clover and it shown the open core EFI drive and beside it was Sonoma, so I selected the EFI drive and it took me into a colorful graphics window and shown me my OS drive and the Sonoma, so I selected Sonoma and when I clicked on it, the screen went black for about 4-5 seconds and then a blue line showed up on the top of the screen and stayed that way for 5 minutes before I turned off the machine. And every time I make an installer, it doesn't show up in BIOS but will from the cover boot loading screen, and they all so the same thing.
It tells me when I'm seeing up the installer that my current SIP is 0x03 and that I need to follow the NUX code, and I have tried to understand them all, but my mind is not that intelligent to memories them, and it is just Greek to me. I even have the same issue with trying to build a newer OS setup and get out of Catalina, butI set it up I used tonymacX86 uni beast multi beast and that was difficult the first 300 I done it till I finally got it figured out with admin guidance threw a forum.
I am running an Intel i7 3770 CPU, HD 4000 graphics card, Bluetooth wireless m/KB, Bluetooth broadcom Chip, and a Cambridge silicon Bluetooth chip for running VM and applying the OS there with the Bluetooth chip for some Mac OS that so not register the broadcom. I have 5tb drive space, 1tb for OS to be put on, and I do not know what the combination lock combo is for the SIP to not Apple on me for failing the attempt at an install, I have am account with Apple for developers and got the code app, but that was threw VM running in the Mac, and I was learning code typing, but the code was always printed out and the syntax, now that it's been 4 years since I had xcode or practiced any of that, I am lost at this whole SIP combination, and when Catalina is booting up to this day it says in verbose that I have unsupported CPU, GPU is model 0x03a Intel. Sometimes it says my scom battery is likely going bad because my hardware clock is off, and sure enough, I go into BIOS and the clock is on the right day but always 6 hours behind time, and it happens about every two weeks, so I changed the motherboard battery a could months ago and it still keeps becoming of, and there are times it says my I/O is in error, and at times it says my memory integrity is unprotected, what does all this mean is happening, how can it be right a could weeks then just switch, and start failing at stuff at times? I do not understand when I do the same thing the same way every time I turn on, off and use it, other than every blue moon I get into Windows. It has me perplexed and just at a complete lose at what is the issue, then wanting to upgrade to a newer OS for over two years now and I just do not have the memory or mind to know what it all means at getting the job done right, and it's so frustrating. Uhh. Hello me someone understand the SIP, my SIP being 0x03 and what I need to get the combo to be at, because it seems like a useless thing for me to even attempt with all the code talk and lingo that is beyond my West Virginia Red neck education. I feel so bummed out over it since last week when I tried it a could times and the same things happens over and over. Thanks in advance for any input.

Love life,
dell2mac

Ok, I have been reading over and over the guides on making the installer for the past 4 months, and last month I thought I knew enough to make the installer. I have made like 10 since and not any of them show up in my boot BIOS setting to not from, but then a few weeks ago I was going back into my original OS that loads with clover and it shown the open core EFI drive and beside it was Sonoma, so I selected the EFI drive and it took me into a colorful graphics window and shown me my OS drive and the Sonoma, so I selected Sonoma and when I clicked on it, the screen went black for about 4-5 seconds and then a blue line showed up on the top of the screen and stayed that way for 5 minutes before I turned off the machine. And every time I make an installer, it doesn't show up in BIOS but will from the cover boot loading screen, and they all so the same thing.
It tells me when I'm seeing up the installer that my current SIP is 0x03 and that I need to follow the NUX code, and I have tried to understand them all, but my mind is not that intelligent to memories them, and it is just Greek to me. I even have the same issue with trying to build a newer OS setup and get out of Catalina, butI set it up I used tonymacX86 uni beast multi beast and that was difficult the first 300 I done it till I finally got it figured out with admin guidance threw a forum.
I am running an Intel i7 3770 CPU, HD 4000 graphics card, Bluetooth wireless m/KB, Bluetooth broadcom Chip, and a Cambridge silicon Bluetooth chip for running VM and applying the OS there with the Bluetooth chip for some Mac OS that so not register the broadcom. I have 5tb drive space, 1tb for OS to be put on, and I do not know what the combination lock combo is for the SIP to not Apple on me for failing the attempt at an install, I have am account with Apple for developers and got the code app, but that was threw VM running in the Mac, and I was learning code typing, but the code was always printed out and the syntax, now that it's been 4 years since I had xcode or practiced any of that, I am lost at this whole SIP combination, and when Catalina is booting up to this day it says in verbose that I have unsupported CPU, GPU is model 0x03a Intel. Sometimes it says my scom battery is likely going bad because my hardware clock is off, and sure enough, I go into BIOS and the clock is on the right day but always 6 hours behind time, and it happens about every two weeks, so I changed the motherboard battery a could months ago and it still keeps becoming of, and there are times it says my I/O is in error, and at times it says my memory integrity is unprotected, what does all this mean is happening, how can it be right a could weeks then just switch, and start failing at stuff at times? I do not understand when I do the same thing the same way every time I turn on, off and use it, other than every blue moon I get into Windows. It has me perplexed and just at a complete lose at what is the issue, then wanting to upgrade to a newer OS for over two years now and I just do not have the memory or mind to know what it all means at getting the job done right, and it's so frustrating. Uhh. Hello me someone understand the SIP, my SIP being 0x03 and what I need to get the combo to be at, because it seems like a useless thing for me to even attempt with all the code talk and lingo that is beyond my West Virginia Red neck education. I feel so bummed out over it since last week when I tried it a could times and the same things happens over and over. Thanks in advance for any input.

Love life,
dell2mac

Hi there.

I'm not sure I understood a lot of what you were saying there BUT ...

Sonoma does not support HD4000 graphics unless you use OpenCore Legacy Patcher to enable them.

Big Sur does though, so maybe a safer choice until you get your system working.

:)

I have been reading over and over the guides on making the installer for the past 4 months,
You could have saved 4 months of wasted time if you'd have seen this post.

It was on the home page in December 2023, January of 2024. Clearly visible.

Screen Shot 13.jpg

Last edited:
Back