Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Laptops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xZhongCheng said:
Just installed Lion 10.7.3 on my ASUS G53SW-A1. Works like a charm. Still trying to get sound working though.
Hi, how did you get your network working? Mine just don't work anymore, both wireless and cabled ones =/

Hello

I have a Dell XPS 16 laptop with T9600 CPU and ATI 4870 GPU. Could you please advise which installation method I should try to install Lion using an USB thumb drive? I only have a windows or linux machine available so it would be great if OS X was not needed for creating the installation USB.

Thanks.

Latitude E6220...

I've installed vanilla Lion with Chimera 1.7.0 and it worked flawlessly. Updated through software update to 10.7.3 Combo Update 11D50d and it also worked flawlessly. No issues at all, and actually MUCH better graphics performance.

With the Lion PS2 kexts for the keyboard and ALPS touchpad, VoodooHDA 2.7.3 for audio and SleepEnabler my Latitude actually runs better than my MacBook Pro 15". Well, aside from the ALPS touchpad not having multitouch support. I also ditched the Intel WiFi for the Apple Atheros AR9380 mPCIe.

The only thing that gave me problems was Chimera because the platter drive in this notebook is a 7MM AF drive. So you have to manually copy the "boot1h" to the selected boot drive through the terminal.

Hi every Body i just have installed os x lion 10.7.3 on my Vaio F series (F23P1E)...
I use the unibeast method, when i boot from the usb key, (for the installation) i can use both my keyboard an mouse perfectly...
So when the installation is finished i boot from my lion insatlled HDD (with the key) then i have the screen "Wait for a wireless mouse" and i can use my keyboard and tracpad any more...
Even if i plug a USB keyboard or mouse nothing happen, because my USB ports seems to be not powered...
So i have read that by removing the "AppleUpstreamUser" folder in /S/L/E i should solve my issue...
But tis action have not solve my issue...
Could someone help me ?

I can't create an account and finish the installation because i'm stuck behind this screen...

EDIT: Solution

i reinstall the os, and after Multibeast i delete the Geforce7xxx.kext from extension folder and reboot and it run with full graphic and full solution :)

Hi

i have make a usb stick with unibeast and lion 10.7.3 from appstore, it boot ok, it installed ok, but after first boot i have graphic error. When i boot with flag "GraphicsEnabler=No" than its ok, but only with this. Its a HP DV9000 with geforce go 7600. Snow leopard run perfect on it. Can i delete this driver and use from snow? See attached screenshot. Thanks

Nico

Nico,

I also have a dv9000 (dv9260nr with NV 7600go), installed 10.7.4, and tried your method of deleting the Geforce7xxx.kext. Graphics looks OK but I have no QE/CI. Did you get your QE/CI to work? I so how? What did you check in Multibeast?

Oracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back