Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Laptops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to pop my head in and say the Combo update dmg worked fine on my HP Probook 4320s, I just removed all the AppleIntelHD kexts and bundles from System/Library/Extensions before restarting.

i have a toshiba satellite l350 everything runs great but when i update to 10.7.3 i get past the boot screen and get white hang screen can anyone help me out here?

After I updated the Lenovo X220, I got a "Still waiting for root device" Can't see to fix it, any help would be appreciated.

Did a clean install of OS 10.7.3 from the apple store with an unmodified thumbdrive install. Had to use the voodoo kext, and the new battery management does not work. Did not install CUDA as I was having a few issues with it freezing the system. Laptop has been running fine with no major issues, and scores 8,221 overall with Geekbench 2.2.6 32-bit trial.

Processor scores 12,235, so the new apple CPU management is working well.

Memory only scores 5,194 for some reason, perhaps it is the 32-bit instead of 64-bit that is the limiting factor...

I am disappointed that the MacBook pros score 10,000 or more overall...

Worked fine for me. If you use VoodooHDA, make sure you uninstall first before you update, then remove AppleHDA and reapply VoodooHDA (or use AppleHDA disabler).

k i have an acer aspire 5742 i3 380m
running 10.7.3
i got everything working but two things and was wondering if i could ask a hand
i need to figure out the graphics prob
chimera doesn't work cause its not sandy bridge
its Arrandale
and well the mic i have no idea.. sound works, cam works but no mic
I'm using voodoohda maybe thats y
id like a dstd but donna how to make one, i think that work solve my probs
cause i read sum where that arrandale should work wit osx but no luck here

anyway guys I've bin at this for a few months now searching for both fixes but to no luck
so if i could get sum advice thatd be sweet

any questions go ahead

ps i also would like to no how to get a full hardware list for my hackintosh
would it be easies to use windows or osx and how would i go about it

Re: Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

blueking said:
The 4530s guys need to hold off for a minute lol. It does require some patching.

I'll take the Dell vostro 3750. Hackintosh installers here? Does it works stable version?

Just installed Lion 10.7.3 on my ASUS G53SW-A1. Works like a charm. Still trying to get sound working though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back