Contribute
Register

HP 430 g1 restart no display, the actual work will be displayed after the sleep wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should do a fresh install following the guide exactly. At this point, you have driven too far off the tracks...

I installed according to the guidelines many times, because there is no solution to my problem was carried out changes to the original installed state that I now send you the file. These three documents in the information consistent;
I just do not understand, as long as can be driven into the ID, even into safe mode, restart is such a failure. I also tried not inject Clover, modify DSDT be injected, but also the case with the Chameleon boot is also the case; this is really a very troublesome problem. There have been no similar problems on other laptop or desktop computer.
In addition to this problem now, but basically running good. Normal sleep, wake up, adjust brightness, finger three fingers slide and so on.
Maybe I'm a notebook for MAC compatibility issues, but thank you for your help.

Today I formatted the entire disk, install it again, this time installed Yosemite, I believe this wrong, I did not manually modify any files, but still does not solve my problem; the sound did not drive success .

20141112-2.png

20141112-1.jpg

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Liu’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    2.7 MB · Views: 72
  • RehabMan.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 65
Today I formatted the entire disk, install it again, this time installed Yosemite, I believe this wrong, I did not manually modify any files, but still does not solve my problem; the sound did not drive success .

View attachment 113261

View attachment 113262

Can't look at your files right now. But repair permissions, rebuild cache, and reboot twice.

Note: Tried to look at your files, but ioreg is corrupt... because you didn't follow the instructions for saving it.

Can't look at your files right now. But repair permissions, rebuild cache, and reboot twice.

Note: Tried to look at your files, but ioreg is corrupt... because you didn't follow the instructions for saving it.

Generate a new one. Busy these days, huh!

Attachments

• liu’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Repair permissions & rebuild cache. Reboot twice.

No effect!

Whether at the time of installation or installation finished into the system, or into safe mode, as long as the graphics card can drive into the ID, it will happen.

No effect!

Whether at the time of installation or installation finished into the system, or into safe mode, as long as the graphics card can drive into the ID, it will happen.

My instructions were referring to your audio issue... What does graphics have to do with audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back