Contribute
Register

HP 430 g1 restart no display, the actual work will be displayed after the sleep wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
My instructions were referring to your audio issue... What does graphics have to do with audio?

graphics:Intel HD Graphics 4400
VEN_8086&DEV_0A16

Sound:IDT 92HD91BXX @ Intel Lynx Point-LP PCH - High Definition Audio Controller
VEN_111d&DEV_76E0

Also very strange that guide when it comes to the HD4000 graphic above is not working VGA port, VGA port, but I can work, I do not know this is not to cause the device to reboot the screen without noticeable.

This is the case of my test:
If the clover in the GUI resolution is set to 1024x768 reboot the device, before entering the desktop will be displayed (if entering WINDOWS system does not appear in this period, after the need to sleep wake up display), if the resolution is set to non-1024x768 time reboot the device have not been to enter the desktop screen display, but the display VGA port display there, the state is an extension mode, wake after sleep neiping will still be displayed.

graphics:Intel HD Graphics 4400
VEN_8086&DEV_0A16

Sound:IDT 92HD91BXX @ Intel Lynx Point-LP PCH - High Definition Audio Controller
VEN_111d&DEV_76E0

That is for HDMI-audio. Has nothing to do with the built-in speakers.

Also very strange that guide when it comes to the HD4000 graphic above is not working VGA port, VGA port, but I can work, I do not know this is not to cause the device to reboot the screen without noticeable.

You don't have HD4000. You have HD4400. Completely different (HD4000 is Ivy, HD4400 is Haswell).

OS X does not support VGA.

That is for HDMI-audio. Has nothing to do with the built-in speakers.

You don't have HD4000. You have HD4400. Completely different (HD4000 is Ivy, HD4400 is Haswell).

OS X does not support VGA.

Sound problems have been solved, update to the HP ProBook Installer Clover Edition 6.2.14.2.
Reboot the problem remains.

Sound problems have been solved, update to the HP ProBook Installer Clover Edition 6.2.14.2.
Reboot the problem remains.

Define "the problem".

After restarting the screen does not show, in front of the desktop screen will light up

Did you try pressing your brightness up key?

After the restart is black, before entering the desktop screen will light up

After restart 'what' is black? The login screen? If you login, and arrive at the desktop then brightness is restored/not black?

Keep in mind we can't read your mind, nor see what you have going on.

You need to describe what you're seeing and not just assume we can guess what you mean...

After restart 'what' is black? The login screen? If you login, and arrive at the desktop then brightness is restored/not black?

Keep in mind we can't read your mind, nor see what you have going on.

You need to describe what you're seeing and not just assume we can guess what you mean...

Installed win7 and 10.9 or 10.10 of the dual system, to shut down properly, but the emergence of a strange situation, the steps of: mac system when press "restart", black, according to the truth restart bios interface will appear, but my no, no accident, then enter the system, can hear the sound of boot win7 (default win7 first boot the system), but still black

Installed win7 and 10.9 or 10.10 of the dual system, to shut down properly, but the emergence of a strange situation, the steps of: mac system when press "restart", black, according to the truth restart bios interface will appear, but my no, no accident, then enter the system, can hear the sound of boot win7 (default win7 first boot the system), but still black

Try using "UEFI Native" in BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back