How to enable Intel Pentium or Nvidia graphics

Motherboard
ASUS Prime H310M-K R2.0
CPU
G5620
Graphics
UHD 630
Hi everyone!

Is it possible to run graphics on my processor (Intel Pentium Gold G5620).
In the last post I was told that Pentium graphics are not supported, but I still want to know if it is possible to increase the video memory from 7 megabytes.

I also have an Nvidia GTS 450 video card, maybe I can enable it

In the last post I was told that Pentium graphics are not supported, but I still want to know if it is possible to increase the video memory from 7 megabytes.
The VRAM increases when the drivers load.
Your graphics are unsupported so no drivers.

Hi everyone!

Is it possible to run graphics on my processor (Intel Pentium Gold G5620).

No, Pentium and Celeron iGPUs have never had any drivers written for them.

You can use a discrete GPU but go for something in our Nvidia guide that is supported. Or better, go for a recent AMD. Again, check first.

:)

No, Pentium and Celeron iGPUs have never had any drivers written for them.

You can use a discrete GPU but go for something in our Nvidia guide that is supported. Or better, go for a recent AMD. Again, check first.

Thx
In the last post I was advised to buy a processor from the "Core i" line. I'm thinking of buying an i3-8100, will it run graphics?

Thx
In the last post I was advised to buy a processor from the "Core i" line. I'm thinking of buying an i3-8100, will it run graphics?

Yes, it has a UHD 630 iGPU which can be easily configured.

Back