Motherboard
HP 8741, v02.41
CPU
i5 10300h
Graphics
UHD Graphics, Gtx 1660ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi!, This is actually not my first hackintosh but I cant quite figure out what is causing this ACPI table load failures errors. I completely followed the Dortania's Opencore guide for my cometlake processor and how to configure the config.plist with all the required ACPI ssdts as suggested in the guide. Would mean a lot if someone could help or at least share some insight on the error. Thanks I have tried to provide all the necessary EFI, screenshots and specs below.

My Laptop's Specs:

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk1xxx​

BIOS Version
F.31

MOTHERBOARD-Manufacturer
HP
Model
Version

Devices and Drivers​

PROCESSOR

Intel® Core™ i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz​

GRAPHICS

Intel® UHD Graphics​

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with Max-Q Design​

AUDIO

Realtek High Definition Audio​

Intel® Display Audio​

NVIDIA High Definition Audio​

NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)​

NETWORKING AND I/O

Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller​

Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter​

MEMORY

8 GB​

STORAGE

KBG40ZNV512G KIOXIA​

P3-128​

Attachments

• ACPI Error.jpg
    ACPI Error.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 126
  • EFI.zip
    25.6 MB · Views: 135
But I also have a intel uhd equivalent to uhd630 as IGPU

But I also have a intel uhd equivalent to uhd630 as IGPU
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

No luck.. I compiled the ssdt.. added it to acpi folder and also mentioned it in config.plist as well still I get the acpi load failures as above. Thanks for all the help so far means a lot tho:)
Also I used the platform and device id provided by dortania's guide for 630 igpu for laptop comet lake...

Last edited:
No luck.. I compiled the ssdt.. added it to acpi folder and also mentioned it in config.plist as well still I get the acpi load failures as above. Thanks for all the help so far means a lot tho:)
Also I used the platform and device id provided by dortania's guide for 630 igpu for laptop comet lake...
hardware profile is still not filled out correctly

laptop guide:

by hardware profile you mean AAPL,ig-platform-id and its properties???? and you want me to add these??
1647971242960.png

by hardware profile you mean AAPL,ig-platform-id and its properties???? and you want me to add these??View attachment 544688
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back