Graphics
Radeon RTX580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone

I need help with my old hackintosh build. Basically my Windows 10 on separate SSD keeps cannot BOOT consistently through clover uefi bootloader so I start to look for solutions

I stumble into this thread

And I follow woudje's suggestion to change the top right setting in BOOT section of clover configuration (trying different setting like PBR, PBRtest etc)
No luck and when I set it to PBRTEST and reboot the computer, the clover UEFI is now missing from list of Bootable drive.

Is there an easy way to fix this rather than reinstall the whole thing?

Sorry I'm very rusty at this since I haven't tinker withy hackintosh for years

Basically my Windows 10 on separate SSD keeps cannot BOOT consistently through clover uefi bootloader so I start to look for solutions
Windows won't start through Clover, correct?
No luck and when I set it to PBRTEST and reboot the computer, the clover UEFI is now missing from list of Bootable drive.
So after changing the legacy boot settings in config.plist now Clover won't start at all, correct?
Should be. Does this refer to the desktop in your profile? What exactly is happening when you start the machine? Or when you start Windows?

Hi everyone

I need help with my old hackintosh build. Basically my Windows 10 on separate SSD keeps cannot BOOT consistently through clover uefi bootloader so I start to look for solutions

I stumble into this thread

And I follow woudje's suggestion to change the top right setting in BOOT section of clover configuration (trying different setting like PBR, PBRtest etc)

Sorry I'm very rusty at this since I haven't tinker withy hackintosh for years
I am sure when you created your hackintosh you would have created a USB for it right? You could try using that backup copy to boot into the system - boot from the USB stick instead but select your hackintosh boot drive at the Clover boot prompt - that should help. Failing that you may need to physically remove your hackintosh drive and access it on a separate Mac to repair the Clover config file by replacing the PBRTEST segment with whatever was there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back