Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro XE700T1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for your help,,i'll try it...
Do you use the external wireless lan card to connect wifi??

You'll have to replace the on board card. It won't work. I haven't got wifi working but again. This was more of a proof of concept. I'm more of a Windows user on this machine.

Ayilm, hi dude, i dont understand? do you recomend update the bios?, I dont update yet and start the instalation process, nice day.

Ayilm, hi dude, i dont understand? do you recomend update the bios?, I dont update yet and start the instalation process, nice day.

Current version stops the ISD-V4 from working on a cold boot.

Thanks Ayilm1 , i Try

out of pure desire, can someone post a screen w 1/2 desktop & 1/2 browser pic or video of this tablet running in HiDPI? - just to whet my purchase appetite. Maybe? Pretty please.

Two for portrait and one for landscape.

Also, following a fair few requests, the maxTouch digitizer is now working as well. Dave from touch-base and I changed a few things from the older Series 7 Slate package to work with this model. Touch screen is now calibrated with working two, three, four and five finger gestures. Driver is trial only at the moment. Once it's finalised I'll post the link.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 8.13.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 8.13.42 PM.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 657
  • Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 8.16.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 8.16.07 PM.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 666
  • Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 8.13.13 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 8.13.13 PM.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 769
Really Thanks. I want to install osx in my ativ.
Anyway, i listen that wifi didn't work
I must Change wifi card in my ativ?
I'm sorry, I'm pool in English
but you will understand me, Thank you

Those are great photos - thank you. I was looking for pics of the display in HiDPI mode, see link to enable:

http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-enable-hidpi-display-mode-retina-like-in-os-x-lion-video/

Maybe a comment on it's functionality?

Edit - the above guide is for Lion but HiDPI is much improved for ML, undoubtedly b/c OSX will make the leap to touch-screen retina in the future.

Great to hear about the multitouch & digitizer functionality . I will be joining the ATIV club in April.

I prefer screen real estate over pixel density. I'll enable that tonight if I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back