Register

[GUIDE] Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro XE700T1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!
Dude, just say, whats wrong.

Yeah!
Dude, just say, whats wrong.

I CAN'T tell you what's wrong because I don't know what's wrong. I need a baseline to work from. What you've tried, what that did. Did it get better? Did it get worse? Saying it's stuck at the loading screen is the equivalent of you going to a doctor and badgering for a diagnosis based on a simple cough.

its simple.
Im trying install mac os on USB, like you, and after installation they need restart (to go your step 4), but after that, usb does not want load, and i can't complete installation to going your step 5 and 6.
Then I'm boot from usb, its nothing happen, I'm just see loading icon with apple logo.

its simple.
Im trying install mac os on USB, like you, and after installation they need restart (to go your step 4), but after that, usb does not want load, and i can't complete installation to going your step 5 and 6.
Then I'm boot from usb, its nothing happen, I'm just see loading icon with apple logo.

Learn to boot flags.

At bootloader before booting into any disk, type '-v' and then boot, it should display loads of text. What is needed is for you to tell us where this text is getting stuck. If you cannot work out how to use -v then I suggest you give up now as hackintoshing is probably not for you.

Oh and BTW please learn to type proper sentences and structure your posts as it reads like the work of a 4 year old currently.

How'd you go?

I have installed 10.8.2 on 700TIC,too. The wacom pen worked while installing system,but it didn't work after installation!!have any solution??

Did you update the bios?

the lastest one~

pen doesn't work in mac only...

That's why. On the latest FW, you need to do a hot restart from Windows for the Wacom to be picked up. The 3.0 bus that it's connected to is still recognised fine from a cold start, but for some reason, the Wacom is ignored. I'm waiting to see if an update fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back