Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T440s Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RehabMan, it worked for some reason after extracting the DSDT per F4 via Clover.

Very first the patch showed errors, I tried applying the ZeroSync and ADBG patch but it went worse. After extracting the files it worked although it is a bit frustrating not knowing why and how.

Anyways, the sound is working too, BT would be nice but I don't know yet where to start. Do I need a kext?

Thanks RehabMan, it worked for some reason after extracting the DSDT per F4 via Clover.

Very first the patch showed errors, I tried applying the ZeroSync and ADBG patch but it went worse. After extracting the files it worked although it is a bit frustrating not knowing why and how.

Anyways, the sound is working too, BT would be nice but I don't know yet where to start. Do I need a kext?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thanks, I'm actually quite happy how it worked with the Lenovo T440p. I'm not sure if there is anything to be optimized, I guess there is.

Not working:
  1. WiFi / BT
  2. SD card reader
  3. NVidia is deactivated (and I don't need it anyways)

Working:
  • Booting with Clover, goes quite fast
  • HDMI / Graphics
  • Audio
  • USB 3
  • Keyboard backlight
  • Network
  • Sleep/Nap
  • Battery and power supply status

The Intel Power Gadget says Speedstep is working: goes up up to 3,3GHz I think but is usually around 1,3-1,6GHz. The package temperature is roundabout 55-58 °C. The fan is noticeable (maybe the power management is not perfect) but most of the time when typing it is inactive. Is there a way to verify it?

Good! I like it much better than with Windows! :thumbup:

Thanks, I'm actually quite happy how it worked with the Lenovo T440p. I'm not sure if there is anything to be optimized, I guess there is.

Not working:
  1. WiFi / BT
  2. SD card reader
  3. NVidia is deactivated (and I don't need it anyways)

Your questions are answered in the FAQ.

Yeah thanks, one more thing is not working (that one is in the FAQ too): the brightness keys. The slider is there but F5/F6 is not doing what it should.

Your question is answered in the FAQ.

Your question is answered in the FAQ.

Thanks! I just had to struggle with a strange problem, since I have a few BT USB adapters I didn't have the energy to bug with enabling the one that is aboard. I also noticed that my T440p has a ngff(or m.2?) socket instead of half mini PCIe so replacement with AW-CE123H is out of scope anyway. I'm still looking for an adequate option.

With those BT adapters I have, however, Handoff is not working OOB.

Code:
Bluetooth Low Energy wird unterstützt:    Ja
  Handoff wird unterstützt:    Nein
  Instant Hotspot unterstützt:    Nein
  Hersteller:    Cambridge Silicon Radio
  Transport:    USB
  Firmware-Version:    8891
  Bluetooth-Signal:    Ein
  Sichtbar:    Aus
  Verfügbar:    Nein
  Zeigegerät automatisch suchen:    Ein
  Entferntes Beenden des Ruhezustands:    Ein
  Hersteller-ID:    0x0A12
  Produkt-ID:    0x0001
  HCI-Version:    0x6
  HCI-Revision:    0x22BB
  LMP-Version:    0x6
  LMP-Unterversion:    0x22BB
  Gerätetyp (Obergruppe):    Computer
  Gerätetyp (komplett):    Mac Portable
  Composite-Klasse des Geräts:    0x38010C
  Geräteklasse (Obergruppe):    0x01
  Geräteklasse (Untergruppe):    0x03
  Dienstklasse:    0x1C0
  Tastatur automatisch suchen:    Ein

Is there a possibility to enable Handoff/Hotspot with this device at Clover 10.11.2 T440p Hackintosh?

Trying out some 10.10.2 patches didn't work, even worse Clover Configurator messed my config.plist up somehow so I had to use my backup. There was no other possibility to manage the garbled screen although all patches were the same. Very strange!o_O

Thanks! I just had to struggle with a strange problem, since I have a few BT USB adapters I didn't have the energy to bug with enabling the one that is aboard. I also noticed that my T440p has a ngff(or m.2?) socket instead of half mini PCIe so replacement with AW-CE123H is out of scope anyway. I'm still looking for an adequate option.

Your NGFF question is answered in the FAQ.

With those BT adapters I have, however, Handoff is not working OOB.

Handoff requires BT4LE and a patch. It is covered in the FAQ.

Trying out some 10.10.2 patches didn't work, even worse Clover Configurator messed my config.plist up somehow so I had to use my backup. There was no other possibility to manage the garbled screen although all patches were the same. Very strange!o_O

Always edit config.plist with a plist editor (Xcode, PlistEdit Pro), never a text editor, never Clover Configurator.

Anyone reported this to work with thumb adaptors?

BT USB adapters that are supported BT4LE devices should be able to have handoff working. There is some info in the networking forum (stickies).

But you should probably wait and see how your BCM94352Z works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back