Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer aspire 5755G/5750G El Capitan UEFI Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to open the config.plist and then search for VBIOS

i found this file in the EFI partition on the USB in folder /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName
it was on NO i tried changing it on YES and still got the screen splited on 4 . i did something wrong ?
Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 11.29.40 AM.png

M1D1Man,

I got the native laptop screen to load! I just copied your config clover file and changed the theme. Works perfectly. Slowly coming along. Thanks a million!

To the earlier poster'
I installed Windows first and only after I formatted the partitions with a bootable Linux distro.

i found this file in the EFI partition on the USB in folder /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName
it was on NO i tried changing it on YES and still got the screen splited on 4 . i did something wrong ?
View attachment 173553

If you take a look at the first post you can see some zip archives. Inside one zip you can see the config.plist file. Copy and paste it to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER. After opening the file you have to change the VBIOS entry to NO.

i think i try updating the bios.... but will it fit it ? on my 5750G in CPU-Z the motherboard model is JE50_HR

sorry for my english

my 5755g i5 no boot usb the apple image. 2 pen drives, all usb ports, many config and nothing.

thank you

http://www.tonymacx86.com/images/attach/jpg.gif

hi, i have same problem what can i do to go to installation?

i can t install OS X clover work good but if click on OS X installation i look the apple and then the figure of circle deny , usb not work?

ok i installed akbar and did all as described but got this on installation :banghead:
boot using boot verbus mode but got only black screen

viewfile.jpg

ok i installed akbar and did all as described but got this on installation :banghead:
boot using boot verbus mode but got only black screen

Boot verbose, show photo (use space bar from Clover to get verbose boot option).

Post EFI/Clover as ZIP (remote 'themes').

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back