Xeon W2140B
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello. I have a strange behaviour with a new Hackintosh Build.

I upgraded my iMac Pro with new CPU and Memory. I thought, these parts are not useless and decided to Build an entry level Imacpro

I bought a Fujitsu D3598-B Mainboard with C422 Chipset. Added CPU and 64 GB Ram and one NVM Drive. At least a AMD RX 5700 XT.

After some small problems, finally OpenCore 0.9.5 startet and the install stick begin to boot. After a while the verbose output shows:

14:50:55.709799 (gui/0 [1000021) ‹Warning>; failed Lookup: name = com.apple .dock. fullscreen.requestor = Language Choose[1541,error = 3: No such process

this message is repeating till I shut off. I thought, there ist Problem with the PCI Slot and changed the GPU to another Pic Slot. no change. I have a RX 6900XT. Same behaviour. All back to the 5700.
Next step: I cloned a working Ventura install to the NVM. Starting with open core. After a while, the verbose output was done but still no graphic output.
Now I started Remote Desktop, and you can't believe it, there is the Login Screen.
From this point is startet Hackintool, to check the pci device listing. There is no entry like VGA Compatible Display Controller.

Has anyone any idea I can start to check? Bios Settings? Open Core?

I installed with this configuration windows 11. It runs without any problem.

Hello. I have a strange behaviour with a new Hackintosh Build.

I upgraded my iMac Pro with new CPU and Memory. I thought, these parts are not useless and decided to Build an entry level Imacpro

I bought a Fujitsu D3598-B Mainboard with C422 Chipset. Added CPU and 64 GB Ram and one NVM Drive. At least a AMD RX 5700 XT.

After some small problems, finally OpenCore 0.9.5 startet and the install stick begin to boot. After a while the verbose output shows:

14:50:55.709799 (gui/0 [1000021) ‹Warning>; failed Lookup: name = com.apple .dock. fullscreen.requestor = Language Choose[1541,error = 3: No such process

this message is repeating till I shut off. I thought, there ist Problem with the PCI Slot and changed the GPU to another Pic Slot. no change. I have a RX 6900XT. Same behaviour. All back to the 5700.
Next step: I cloned a working Ventura install to the NVM. Starting with open core. After a while, the verbose output was done but still no graphic output.
Now I started Remote Desktop, and you can't believe it, there is the Login Screen.
From this point is startet Hackintool, to check the pci device listing. There is no entry like VGA Compatible Display Controller.

Has anyone any idea I can start to check? Bios Settings? Open Core?

I installed with this configuration windows 11. It runs without any problem.

Hi there.

You haven't given us any EFI or config.plist to go on yet, but did you try adding the "agdpmod=pikera" boot-command?

:)

Hello. Yes I tried. But there is no effect at all. I can upload the Efi tomorrow. I wonder about not to the any AMD or undefined device in the pci listing.

Back