Contribute
Register

Black Screen / Apple Logo / Reboot ASRock Z87e-itx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonkey enclosed you will find my DSDT.
EDIT: I will upload later it was not in a AML version, getting errors while compiling.

Wonkey enclosed you will find my DSDT.
EDIT: I will upload later it was not in a AML version, getting errors while compiling.

Oke i hope you can help me clean up this mess.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    41.6 KB · Views: 85
ml88, see attached. Clean compile, no HDMI audio patching. --> View attachment 103783

MoonshineSG, see attached. Again, clean compile, no HDMI audio patching. --> View attachment 103784

Thanks!. I tried to compile it and I get 7errors, 14remarks and 74optimizations on ACPI 5.0 but compile nicely on 4.0. I was under the impression I am supposed to use 5.0. Am I wrong ?

Thanks!. I tried to compile it and I get 7errors, 14remarks and 74optimizations on ACPI 5.0 but compile nicely on 4.0. I was under the impression I am supposed to use 5.0. Am I wrong ?

I have only ever used 4.0 here and never had an issue with that.

I have only ever used 4.0 here and never had an issue with that.

Ok. I'l compile and put it under Extra and hope for the best :D

My system is more or less stable, with occasional network (ethernet) failures - can't figure out why... Runs as a headless htpc and sometimes it's tough to debug without a monitor :D

Again, thanks for your help.

UPDATE: once I added the DSDT, I got a kernel panic and the machine didn't wana start. I logged as single user, removed the DSDT but somehow, the machine refuses to load the OS normally. I can only go under single user, otherwise either hangs or give kernel panic... :banghead:

UPDATE 2: and then suddenly it started working... grrrrrr......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back