Contribute
Register

Black Screen / Apple Logo / Reboot ASRock Z87e-itx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also posted on my Steambox thread :

Asrock have stated the 2.50 bios has the unlocked MSR already. I have not tested this yet.

If you want to give this bios a try, please keep your 2.30A to hand as well just in case.

I've updated to 2.50 in hope that the mSATA woudl be supported. (but it's not :banghead: , and they haven't reply to my question yet...). Otherwise everything works as in 2.30A...

seams that you have a bit more traction with Asrock support. They still haven't answer my question regarding Mushkin Atlas 480Gb mSata and Z87E-ITX... If you have time, do you mind giving them a nudge ? Thanks.

seams that you have a bit more traction with Asrock support. They still haven't answer my question regarding Mushkin Atlas 480Gb mSata and Z87E-ITX... If you have time, do you mind giving them a nudge ? Thanks.

Give them some time, they may be acquiring/testing one of these units.

My initial emails to them took a little while to get some traction.

it would be nice if they could at least say "we're looking into it". All I got is a system generated email that. Not even sure if someone has read my message... And it's been almost 10 days.. :banghead:

it would be nice if they could at least say "we're looking into it". All I got is a system generated email that. Not even sure if someone has read my message... And it's been almost 10 days.. :banghead:

I dont know the inner workings of their support system Im afraid.

Hey guys,
I have recently given it another go, and got the 2.50 bios update running. Install of mavericks went smooth and so is the system itself. I'd just like to tweak it abit more.

Once i get off work i will try to send my decompiled DSDT so maybe you(wonky) can help me with some tweaks.

What have i got working:
Wifi
Bluetooth
Find my Mac
iMessage
SMC version updated

What i would like:
HDMI audio(not really necessairy but makes life easier)

If you have a look at the long but detailed HDMI audio thread it will tell you exactly how to enable it for built-in gfx. Then you hve everything working!

:thumbup:
Would you be able to help me do a clean compile of my DSDT since i really didn't find how i can clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back