Contribute
Register

BitterMelon's "Chip" build: GA-Z77N-WIFI - i5-3570K - HD 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, please help.
Anyone have a true DSDT for this Motherboard Z77N-WIFI Biose ver. F2 ?
I need it

Installed Yosemite no problems. (Went back to mavericks though as I don't own an iPhone so zero benefit especially as Yosemite seems ugly and IOS'd to me)

Were you able to get this to work?

Hey Everyone :)

I am thinking of doing this build but I have one simple question I have six screens that I need to run for my office work!
I need to run 2 screens hdmi dvi from the on board hd4000 and 4 from my gtx 760 card will this work with this build.

I have am going to get GA-Z77n-wifi board

I have already 3570k and GTX 760

Please let me know Thanks!

Were you able to get this working with both integrated and discrete graphics running at the same time for multiple monitors?

No, it will not happen (6 monitors)

sebus

@bitterlemon: Did you ever try wired network? I can see both adapters in MacOS, but when connecting to my network, it just shows "cable unplugged" in MacOS. Other network devices work fine, so cable and DHCP are ok. Any idea?
Yeah, I've been running wired most of the time. I have had similar problems, but rather than "unplugged" it's connected, but I get no IP. Last time I simply removed the Ethernet entries, rebooted, put them back again and rebooted again. After a while it started working. No real clue what made the actual difference.

Just upgraded to Yosemite. A few snags on the way, but pretty much according to the guide.

Screen Shot 2014-10-26 at 14.16.40.png

A few things:
* Make sure you boot from the Unibeast USB stick (BIOS boot menu!), not the HDD and then just selecting the Unibeast stick in the boot loader. That won't work!
* Remove Kernel Cache in Multibeast
* Add in USB 3.0 drivers if you are using USB 3.0. (I have kb + mouse hooked up to a USB 3.0 hub, doh!)

The computer now feels quicker and less laggy. Or is it just me? :)

Just upgraded to Yosemite. A few snags on the way, but pretty much according to the guide.

View attachment 109982

A few things:
* Make sure you boot from the Unibeast USB stick (BIOS boot menu!), not the HDD and then just selecting the Unibeast stick in the boot loader. That won't work!
* Remove Kernel Cache in Multibeast
* Add in USB 3.0 drivers if you are using USB 3.0. (I have kb + mouse hooked up to a USB 3.0 hub, doh!)

The computer now feels quicker and less laggy. Or is it just me? :)

I have been following your build thread because I have similar components. I have also upgraded to Yosemite, however I am unable to get my audio working. I have run Multibeast 7.0.0 and I used ALC892 audio. No output devices are being shown and I am just wondering what you may have done.

Thanks,
Hackintoshman

I have same audio issues, no sound with 892...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back