CPU
i5 3230M
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am wondering if the onboard WiFi and Bluetooth for this motherboard work. And if so, I am wondering if they work out of the box, or if they need extra steps. I am also wondering what chip or chips are used. For example, Broadcom, Qualcomm, etcetera... Personally, I am doubting it, but I am checking to be sure.

I am wondering if the onboard WiFi and Bluetooth for this motherboard work. And if so, I am wondering if they work out of the box, or if they need extra steps. I am also wondering what chip or chips are used. For example, Broadcom, Qualcomm, etcetera... Personally, I am doubting it, but I am checking to be sure.
depends on the make and model of wifi card you have

The only person that can tell the world what Wi-Fi / BT you have is you!. We have no idea which board you have because you have provided zero details.

I don't understand. I'm talking about the one that is included with it by default. Are you suggesting there are multiple revisions?

Why would we know which model wireless card was included? Let us know the model number and we can advise.

The official Dell specification sheet shows 2 or 3 possible wireless cards.

The ASUS motherboard may contain a Broadcom WiFi/BT card, which Broadcom card is not clear.

You need to boot in to Windows and check if this is the case, look in Device Manager and under the Network WiFi device Properties.

Back