Contribute
Register

Asus laptop dual booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the clover method work better for the installation process or is it just like unibeast just a different way of doing it?

Would the clover method work better for the installation process or is it just like unibeast just a different way of doing it?

Clover has many advantages.

They are listed in the Clover guide that is linked from the FAQ.

Ok I am having issues in the boot menu. I have my usb plugged in. I have fast boot enabled. Launch CSM disabled. I don't know how to add my usb as the new boot option. Someone please help

Also my usb is not showing up. I really could use a walk through for this.

Ok I am having issues in the boot menu. I have my usb plugged in. I have fast boot enabled. Launch CSM disabled. I don't know how to add my usb as the new boot option. Someone please help

Fast boot must be disabled.

Use your BIOS hot key to reach the boot menu. Select the USB(UEFI) option from it.

What are bios hot keys?

What are bios hot keys?

Your BIOS will have a key that will bring up the boot menu. Some of the new laptops have a special button (usually very small) to turn the laptop on (instead of power button).

Refer to your user manual.

O so I don't need to do anything else in the boot menu other than turn fast boost off is that correct.

Ok these are the steps I am taking. I and in the boot menu and I disabled fast booting. I go to save and quit then try and go pick my bootable USB. I press enter and every time I do that it just brings me back to the boot setting or whatever it's called. Help

It never boots into the USB just the boot settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back