Contribute
Register

Asus laptop dual booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikay when I get my windows key how do I go about re installing it onto my hackintosh?

Okay look so here is what is happening. I got a mac book pro so I no longer am in need of my mackintosh. But I would still like it to be a Pc. I wiped it and it just a machine with no operating system. I created a windows bootable Usb and when I booted up my asus the asus logo pops up then the screen goes black. I try booting into bios nothing happens. I have looked and nothing on the internet is helping. I really would love to fix this but just can find anything to help.

Okay look so here is what is happening. I got a mac book pro so I no longer am in need of my mackintosh. But I would still like it to be a Pc. I wiped it and it just a machine with no operating system. I created a windows bootable Usb and when I booted up my asus the asus logo pops up then the screen goes black. I try booting into bios nothing happens. I have looked and nothing on the internet is helping. I really would love to fix this but just can find anything to help.

Remove battery and CMOS battery in order to fully reset the system. Otherwise, contact ASUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back