Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've had to go back down to 10.6.8 to get quartz composer working correctly, anyone had any luck in lion? Strange because opengl, qe/ci was all working. When I opened quartz the qc welcome screen had black backing to the text when it shouldn't and I couldn't place renderers on the workspace. I could open and play some/many stock comps but quite a few showed an nsarray immutable object error. From what I hear around QC in Lion has it bugs on genuine macs, but i've only used it in snowleo. Please chime in with your experience.

P.s- If you don't have QC, just install xcode and it'll be spotlightable.

I had the same problem. But i Simply updated the AlphaBlendMode.plugin and now everything seems to work fine

I have Isadora and when it boots up, it seems to get hung loading Quartz Composer plugins.

I can double-click all the Qtz files in in the finder, open them in quicktime etc; and my itunes visualizer seems to work fine.

But when I run Isadora, cvmcompiler shows up in Activity Monitor and fills up my HD with virtual memory until I have to do a reboot of the system to clear it out.

Running 10.7.4 with a GTX460 v2 graphics card..

You have a bad plugin.

Remove all the custom plugins from "~/Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer" and "/Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer"

Restart QC, it should be fine. Slowly add back in plugins until you find the culprit.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back