Contribute
Register

Is Lion the beginning of iOSX, the merging of 2 OS's n 2 1?

Will iOS and OSX merge into one OS.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Is this the beginning of OSX and iOS merging into one OS. Just wondering if anybody else was thinking this. And if we look at were the hardware is going it only kind of makes sense to me that in the near future the two will merge (iOS and OSX) into one system. Depending on what device your on you could switch to "Tablet mode" or "Traditional Mode". If Moore's law continues at 18 to 24 month pace in a little as 9 years computer chips will be 64x's as fast as they are today, and in 10.5 years 128x's as fast, that's ****ing incredible :clap: :clap: :headbang: . I just thought we could have some really great discussions on were the future of this amazing thing we call a computer is going. Especially in the context of Apple because they make amazing Smart Phones, Tablets, and Computers. Bring on the discussion :mrgreen:

oops I think this needs to moved to Polls.

I can't believe I haven't received any comments. I was sure we would have some riveting conversation about this. If you think I'm crazy, tell me why you think I'm crazy and what you think the future of OSX and/or iOS holds. I'm dying to have some stimulating conversation about this, because most of my friends don't have Macs/Hackintosh's, and most aren't very interested in (Computer) technology like I'm sure a lot of us are on this forum.....So :?

Well so much for titillating conversation on Tonymacx86.org..... o_O :silent: :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back