Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just bought all the following parts. Do you think I'll run into any major problems? Am I forgetting something?

GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i7-2600K 3.4GHz Quad Core Processor

Corsair Vengeance Desktop Memory Kit - 16GB (4x 4GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, 9-9-9-24 CAS Latency, Intel XMP Ready, Unbuffered

EVGA 012-P3-1573-AR GeForce GTX 570 HD SuperClocked Video Card - 1280MB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Dual DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, Overclocked, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, SLI Ready

OCZ Agility 3 Series 120GB SATA 2.5-Inch SATA III Solid State Drive

Seagate Barracuda XT 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 32MB Cache Desktop Hard Drive

Already Have:
Aerocool Aeroengine II Mid Tower Computer Case - Black

I am going with this case because I got it for free and that should save me some money! Any problems with doing that aside from front i/o port lack?

Ultra LSP750 750-Watt Energy Star Certified Power Supply

3.5 Fan Controller

I hope I haven't forgotten anything!

Those with similar configurations please let me know how well yours work.

Thanks very much! I hope it works, as it was a lot of money and I can't wait to receive it!

If you can get 2x8GB memory instead of 4x4GB. You will have two free memory slots and easier to upgrade in the future.

I had trouble finding 8GB DIMMs. I hope I won't regret going with the 4gb ones too much in the future.

Oh well.

Can anyone recommend any 3.5 or 5.25 front panel IO panels?

I'd like something with SD Card capability perhaps, or simply just something that will enable me to use my front panel USB3 headers.

Or can you recommend any sort of fan controller, or other cool device that could use a 3.5 or 5.25 slot? I just want more options on the front side of my case. The case looks cool, but is admittedly lacking in front panel port options. So any sort of device in a slot that could expand my potential would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back