Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello I need a good cheap graphics card that can handle imovie ect. Any suggestions???

raja1234 said:
Hello I need a good cheap graphics card that can handle imovie ect. Any suggestions???

Cheapest = Nvidia GeForce 8400GS, but a bit of hassle is required to make it work...
Lets see what others recommend...

Cheapest = Nvidia GeForce 8400GS, but a bit of hassle is required to make it work...

Can you show me how to do it please ;)

OMG!!!!! ITS ANOTHER SCREAM TITLED THREAD DONE TO DRAW ATTENTION

get a geforce 210. cheap as the 8400gs and works without issue.
the 8400gs cards can work without hassle, but it appears to be the older ones, not the ones in shops atm.

samisnake said:

the 8400gs cards can work without hassle, but it appears to be the older ones, not the ones in shops atm.

i agree oob

samisnake said:

Yeah, I was too fast to get a 8400GS, should've gone with a GT210 and I would've been running Lion now :|

HarryCJ said:
samisnake said:

Yeah, I was too fast to get a 8400GS, should've gone with a GT210 and I would've been running Lion now :|

dont think you were too fast tbh, cos i mean it wasnt that long ago that the 8400gs was the defacto cheap card of choice. just takes time for the info on which cards work and which dont to trickle down.

thought about selling your card and changing to the 210?

samisnake said:
dont think you were too fast tbh, cos i mean it wasnt that long ago that the 8400gs was the defacto cheap card of choice. just takes time for the info on which cards work and which dont to trickle down.

thought about selling your card and changing to the 210?

Not yet , but I'll let you know if I made up my mind :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back