Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I downloaded iBoot and burned it to a CD then i changed from IDE to ACHI in the BIOS
then i did startup from the disk and normally i saw iboot and then i get iboot out and i put my OS X SnowLeopard Installsion Disk in.
then i clicked F5 And after i saw the disk i clicked Enter
i got in the installsion of MAC but i had promblem in the Disk Utility
so i turned off everything and i go back to my normal computer and i fixed the promblem in the disk utility and now i want to go back to the installision so i did everything again but
now iboot isnt working here is a few pictures
this picture is when i started it
022.JPG

this picture after i put the MAC OS X disk and clicked f5
024.JPG

and thats after i clicked Enter and its stuckes
026.JPG

i have tryed to burn it again or to use other disks.
someone can help me please

Sorry For My Bad English

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 119
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 116
ron9630 said:
I downloaded iBoot and burned it to a CD then i changed from IDE to ACHI in the BIOS
then i did startup from the disk and normally i saw iboot and then i get iboot out and i put my OS X SnowLeopard Installsion Disk in.
then i clicked F5 And after i saw the disk i clicked Enter
i got in the installsion of MAC but i had promblem in the Disk Utility
so i turned off everything and i go back to my normal computer and i fixed the promblem in the disk utility and now i want to go back to the installision so i did everything again but
now iboot isnt working here is a few pictures
this picture is when i started it
022.JPG

this picture after i put the MAC OS X disk and clicked f5
024.JPG

and thats after i clicked Enter and its stuckes
026.JPG

i have tryed to burn it again or to use other disks.
someone can help me please

Sorry For My Bad English
hey man you should install windows 7 and format everything and restart the hackintosh progress again cause this your computer were harmed before

fo0oza12 said:
hey man you should install windows 7 and format everything and restart the hackintosh progress again cause this your computer were harmed before

Are you sure?
i got win 7 on my computer

ron9630

Question how many physical hard drives does it have in the computer - its best to have two physical hard drives - one for windows one for hack.

All hard drives and the DVD drive should be SATA only - not PATA
this hack / mac hard drive should only be 750 gb or smaller do not use 1TB or larger -
You will need to connect hard drives as follow - hack /mack hard drive to SATA port 1, Windows to SATA port 2, DVD drive to SATA port 4.

Make sure you have AHCI HPET 64 bit and S3 set in BIOS first - follow tonymacx86 weboage on Iboot and Multibeast for information - if this is not clear to you then seek assistance from acer.

If you are unfamiliar w the internal workings of the Mackintosh world I found the following web sites and videos helpful.

But before you do this please look for some YOUtube vids under the name deanwrayUK
of these shortcuts.

His vid on Best Practice - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZl1Gv3J7bg
His vid on Basic Overview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIOJB3EVHaw
His vid on Bootloader flags http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDw3RhLWAjE

his youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/deanwrayUK?feature=mhee

TonyMac listing of alternative sources for information you may find usefull
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2130

TonyMac listing of supported video cards that you may find usefull
wiki/index.php?title=Graphics_Card_Database

Please perform a Google search for this
" How to use Multibeast: a comprehensive guide of Multibeast options " - remove quotes
you will see several links related to Multibeast that will help you with this utility.

Something usefull about command line switchs one needs to know !
http://www.ihackintosh.com/2009/05/boot ... ootloader/

Board index » The Build » Snow Leopard Installation » 10.6 Desktop Support
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9541

Also set the BIOS settings for boot drive per TM webpage.

Also does you system have the latest BIOS from the manufacture - see the support website for information on what it is and how to check for it.

you will need a USB thump drive for transfer of programs to the hack when its working,

Disconnect the windows drive for now

The disk utility will wipe the hard drive you what to install OSX onto - destroy data - so if its important get another disk.

Insert iBoot Legacy into DVD - boot from this CD - when the screen appears as you saw - we change the CD out and insert the DVD - press F5 to rescan the drive - this may take a bit - when you are done you should see that you have a new icon relating to the OSX dvd on the screen.

But I suggest that you now use some command line switchs inorder to "see whats happening" - read the webpage that I had added below about Command Line Boot Flags - also some of these YouTube vids will help you understand.

What i have used is the -v -f acpi=off cpus=1 and a video switch function as per TM webpage for video options - such as GraphicsEnabler=yes
using these switchs is dependent upon you video card if any.

Using these will prevent the gray curtain hiding any halts of KP that will come up. Which is what we are seeing in you 3rd picture.

ALso I suggest that you use MultiBeast 3.7.3 from the downloads page to support this hardware - And if you get this running I would use apple combo update 10.6.5 first instead of 10.6.8 as Tony has indicated - run it the same way - also google the terms I have spelled out so you can get an understanding of what MultiBeast does ( its really important to know this )

Here is the links

ron9630 said:
fo0oza12 said:

Are you sure?
i got win 7 on my computer
yes im sure but you have to check on your pc the hard drives like member:totenkopf4 he is also right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back