Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I am running Lion 10.7.2 on my Lenovo Thinkcentre M58p with an ATI Radeon HD 4850 Card. Installation made with Unibeast, used Easybeast Installation with the following options:
- VoodooHDA 0.2.1 for Audio
- AppleIntelE1000
- ATI 48xx Device Injector
Sleep ist not working but thats not the issue of this topic ;)

If i use both outputs, a DVI and a HDMI Cable to connect my monitor, everything is fine and my display is working. But if i only use one of this (DVI or HDMI), the screen turns black when the log in screen should come up. But i need one of the ports from my display for my MacBook.
I hope somebody has a hint for me.

edit: Got it solved using AtiConfig=Bulrushes

Max

Max, I'm having a ton of problems getting network to work on my Thinkcentre. How did you install OSX? I used Uniboot with the Mac App store Lion install.

mmxstryker said:
Max, I'm having a ton of problems getting network to work on my Thinkcentre. How did you install OSX? I used Uniboot with the Mac App store Lion install.

Hi,

I've used the AppleIntelE1000 from the Unibeast Installer.
Which Thinkcentre do you have? The M58p worked with the drivers mentioned in my first post nearly without problems (only Sleep didn't worked).

My network card is the Marvell Yukon (This is an M58 7303-BAU). I added an OSX compat PCI card but I think its having problems with the PCI bus. Everything else runs great.... Did you install from Unibeast Mac App on 10.7.3?

I installed Lion Version 10.7.2 with Unibeast.

I tried all of the settings you posted last night and no luck. I think the issue may be PCI Bus related. the M58e is Intel G41 Express Chipset (PCI Express® x16) I/O Controller Hub 7 [ICH7], and the M58p is Intel Q45 Express Chipset (PCI Express 2.0 x16), I/O Controller Hub 10 [ICH10DO] which could be causing my problems.

Sorry, I think i can't help you with your network problems because i'm not inside the hackintosh topic. Only used this system to try out OS X and finally bought a Macbook. The Thinkcentre is now equipped with Ubuntu again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back