Graphics
Nvidia GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I currently have a Macbook Air with Lion installed. I am trying to make Unibeast but I don't know how to get the Lion upgrade. I have looking in my applications folder but don't see the file. I would purchase another copy but the App Store wont let me do that either.

I really don't want to spend the money on the Lion Thumb Drive.

Any suggestions? Thanks

run parrel or vmware and install snow leopard to that. then you should be fine

Try this

Hook up an external USB drive enclosure to the MacBook Air, Pro, mini. Reboot the MacBook Air, Pro, mini and hold down the Command and R keys. Point recovery to install Lion on the USB enclosure. Once download completes it will auto reboot and hold down the Option key to boot back into OSX on the MacBook Air, Pro, mini hard drive. From there you should be able to find the .dmg Lion install file on the USB enclosure.

InstallESD.dmg should be in the root of the USB drive in a folder called "Mac OSX Install Data". Copy it over to another directory to your MacBook Air, Pro, mini.

Credit: Fissure

OR

Open the Mac App Store
Hold the Option key and click on “Purchases”
Option-click on “OS X Lion” from the purchased app list
“Installed’ should now say “Install” which allows you to re-download OS X Lion, otherwise you can Option-click again on the “Install” button to start re-downloading OS X Lion, shown in the screenshot above

Notes

Just learned the mac community is over obsessed about what the EULA says about use. :rolleyes:

It tells me to put the current app to the trash and re download how do you do that?

Which method did you use?

If you purchased it already just redownload it using method 2 using the option key.

Ok got it to download thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back