I7 8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Thanks for the video! :) Got me up and running with my card for now...hopefully the new multibeast will work out the remaining issues.

video

Glad it helped be nice when the fix is out like back on lion 10.7.4 me for now until next test lol

So here are my build specs:

i5-3570k
MSI N560GTX-Ti 448 Twin Frozer III PE/OC
Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA-Z77X-UD5H
OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SATA SSD (OS); Seagate Barracuda 7200 1 TB SATA (storage)
Corsair Vengeance 16 GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler

I haven't run any bench tests yet, but the only weird issue I had was for a few minutes finder didn't show a sidebar but eventually it corrected itself. (Restarting didn't help, nor did removing totalfinder--a plugin that adds extra functionality to the finder.) I haven't had any noticeable graphics issues either; so fingers crossed. Otherwise I'll be downgrading back to Lion also.

Everything went so smoothly on my first attempt until I connected the graphics card (post install). Your tip about doing the Lion install *with* the graphics card already installed was pretty much the solution--I had tried the PCIRootUID command, but for some reason it didn't work if the card was added post install. I've searched for info on that--do you (or anyone else) have any idea why that would be the case?

Thanks a lot for this. Thanks to some other threads and your video in particular, am now fully up and running with my new (first) Hackintosh build on Mountain Lion:

Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
i5 3570K
MSI N560GTXTX-Ti
Sandisk 120GB
Seagate 1TB
Corsair 16GB (2x8GB)

Glad it helped thats why i made it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back