Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey,
I've installed OS X and everything was fine (exept wireless and lan, but this isn't the problem)
After the installation was finished and i started MultiBeast to install EasyBeast(i do reboot the PC, and started from the installed bootloader) that there wasn't any built-in Keyboard and Touchpad(it is a Laptop) support.
But while installing the touchpad and keyboard worked (exept the small problem that the keyboard wasn't found in installation(wich wasn't a problem, because i only had to input a external keyboard, wich i plugged out after thee dialog)).
Do someone know who to enable the support again, because i have to use external mouse and keyboard?

Edit: i only installed easy beast from the MultiBeast installer

Perhaps your touch pad isn't supported nativly. I think personally its best to use a mouse and install the required kexts for that and work out the pad after.

I had the same problem, after installation of Lion I had no control (keyboard and mouse), the modified kexts had been replaced by Apples, so I replaced them again and it was fine. It took me about 8 attempts to get the correction ones, for me there are two I need. I could only install them using my laptop and plugging my HD into that as I couldn't control my pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back