Graphics
Gigabyte GT-220
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hey guys i just have a problem after installing the mac os x snow leopard 10.6.3

i use iboot for the installation
in the installation i use a safe mode to install..
and then after that i thought i can boot now in normal mode after the installation but still cannot boot in normal state..
i always booted up in SAFE MODE...
also my DVD ROM cannot read my data disc..?
also no sound..? what is the problem of that im not using multibeast yet and not upgraded yet to 10.6.6

help me guys... thanks...

pls help me with this problem guys...

you need to download multibeast and install the first one easy beast it has your bootloader and needed kext also select 32bt boot about 50 percent of kext dont work in 64bt. as for sound you need to find out your chipset id for sound for voodoo or azilla audio.azilla sounds better and is louder or the easy way. go to newegg and find syba sd-cm-uaud71 usb sound adapter 12.00 shipped works on all windows/unix/linux/mac osx 7.1 chan audio i have 3 of them they work great and you dont have to worry about software update disabling them no drivers or kext needed.

stehor said:
you need to download multibeast and install the first one easy beast it has your bootloader and needed kext also select 32bt boot about 50 percent of kext dont work in 64bt. as for sound you need to find out your chipset id for sound for voodoo or azilla audio.azilla sounds better and is louder or the easy way. go to newegg and find syba sd-cm-uaud71 usb sound adapter 12.00 shipped works on all windows/unix/linux/mac osx 7.1 chan audio i have 3 of them they work great and you dont have to worry about software update disabling them no drivers or kext needed.

thanks for the reply mate ok i will install multibeast but where can i find the 32bt in multibeast...? do you think that if i install 32bt boot i can now boot in normal state..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back