Graphics
120 fps on dizzy down the rapids
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i got very close to almost asking for help after 5 solid days of failing to install
it seems my only problem i had was CASE SENSATIVE boot flags ?

5 days of error for just not knowing that the boot flag i needed was case sensative.

Anyway its all up and working so far so good . working great everything's on form .
the problem i had been having was the black screen to monitor standby mode before installation screen

process .......

UniBeast via internal usb header 16gb sd card

boot flags required by system to get to the installation screen and pass the monitor going into standby mode . i used ( -x GraphicsEnabler=yes PCIRootUID=0 IGPenabler=no )

once installed i used the mavericks MultiBeast and installed

installed EASYBEAST then once installed go to >
MULTIBEAST MENU >CUSTOMIZE> pci root ID fix > IGPEnabler=no > GraphicsEnabler=yes . install

now before restarting enable show hidden files and navigate to the folder (EXTRA) open org.camealeon boot plist it should look something like this

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string> PCIRootUID=1</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>

change the 1 in <string> PCIRootUID=1</string> to 0 so its <string> PCIRootUID=0</string>

you can now restart from your new drive and boot straight up

for network and sound
MultiBeast realtek without dsdt alc888 current v100302
and for network atheros 1.2.3 at least those are the two i used and have no issues with

a couple of extra notes . i am using dual screens one is a acer wide screen and the other is a dell 17fpf thingy. i am running both through dvi to vga adapters (the cheap type).

on booting the second monitor was not found . simply turning it off and back on whilst logged in fires it straight up. works great

external hard drive was not found . moving it to another usb port made it work . i can now use it in any port and it will work fine .

i will add things i come across with this build as i go .Becuase when searching i could not find anyone using these same components in this combination . so hopefully this helps someone

a couple of extra notes . i am using dual screens one is a acer wide screen and the other is a dell 17fpf thingy. i am running both through dvi to vga adapters (the cheap type).

on booting the second monitor was not found . simply turning it off and back on whilst logged in fires it straight up. works great

external hard drive was not found . moving it to another usb port made it work . i can now use it in any port and it will work fine .

i will add things i come across with this build as i go .Becuase when searching i could not find anyone using these same components in this combination . so hopefully this helps someone

well its been a few weeks now and its solid . nothing to report runs well

*edit* newest cuda driver installed and working. cuda version 6.0.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back