Graphics
MSI Nvidia 660TI OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've spent about a week on this and given up. In Maverick I had a custom iMac12,2 .plist file I found somewhere that enabled speedstep and overclock on my build. I no longer have this file and can't get anything to work. I've generated an SSDT.aml file to overcome my 4.5Ghz overclock, toggled Generate C and P states in Chimera, and changed my SMBios to iMac12,2..

My CPU is running at 3.4Ghz constantly without change and will not go up or down. If anyone has a custom .plist file I can use or has some insight please let me know, and thank you!

I've spent about a week on this and given up. In Maverick I had a custom iMac12,2 .plist file I found somewhere that enabled speedstep and overclock on my build. I no longer have this file and can't get anything to work. I've generated an SSDT.aml file to overcome my 4.5Ghz overclock, toggled Generate C and P states in Chimera, and changed my SMBios to iMac12,2..

My CPU is running at 3.4Ghz constantly without change and will not go up or down. If anyone has a custom .plist file I can use or has some insight please let me know, and thank you!

tube problems,, mine simbiosplist solution was 13.1, also see if you have the nullcpu delete it and I hope you help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back